Sorry, this item is no longer available
Red to BCC 10 AVX (Avid) Option Crossgrade from Red*
Boris Continuum Complete 10 - Owners of Boris Red can now cross-grade to the award-winning BCC 10 release for a limited 40% discount. BCC 10 brings new professional tools for motion graphics, editing and finishing tasks including: Title Studio, Beauty Studio, integrated mocha masking and more.
*Note: To qualify, user must have a paid version of Boris Red. Purchasers must show valid proof of previous purchase. Avid FX does not apply for discount.
- 3D Titling & Particle Effects
- Image Restoration
- FX Browser™
- Keying, Masking & Tracking
- Blurs & Glows
- 3D Lens Flares & Lights
- Film Styles
BCC 10 brings major new visual effects and motion graphics tools to Adobe After Effects CC and Premiere Pro CC users.
- Integrated mocha planar tracking & masking tools
- Beauty Studio for skin smoothing & digital retouching
- Title Studio: New 2D/3D titling tool. Import C4D models!
- New Effects, New transitions and New Image Restoration tools
Avid: Media Composer 5, 6, 7, 8; Avid Symphony 5, 6; Avid Newscutter 9,10
We recommend that you run the latest graphics card driver version supported by your host application. A graphics card with a minimum of 512MB of RAM is suggested; 1GB of RAM is recommended.
Integrated mocha planar tracking & masking
Imagineer’s Academy Award-winning mocha planar tracking and masking engine is now integrated inside the BCC PixelChooser allowing editors to do more advanced finishing work without leaving the timeline.
- Drastically reduce time-consuming masking & manual keyframing
- Simplifies tasks such as blurring faces, isolating filters & correcting footage
- Unlimited mask layers for simple effect isolation to full blown rotoscoping
- Track lens flares, corner pins, titles & graphics with mocha tracking data
BCC Beauty Studio
BCC Beauty Studio is a new skin retouching tool that gives editors the ability to smooth skin and reduce blemishes making their talent look better.
- Advanced skin smoothing produces professional and realistic results for a digital makeover.
- State-of-the-art keying algorithm isolates skin tones, while retaining natural sharpness and contrast.
- Integrated mocha planar track masking reduces manual keyframe labor.
BCC Title Studio
BCC Title Studio is a next generation 2D/3D titling plug-in. Create professional broadcast titles and high quality motion graphics at any resolution.
- Create stylized 2D or 3D titles with custom bevels, fills and styles.
- OpenGL-accelerated features include 3D extrusions, materials, cameras, lights, and deformers
- Import 3D models from Maxon C4D or Adobe Illustrator EPS files.
- Includes a custom interface plug-in and stand-alone application.
New Image Restoration Tools
Three new filters are added to the already highly useful set of tools that fix, repair, and restore footage.
- BCC Remover fills in missing pixels and removes objects with clone and auto-fill options.
- BCC Dropout Fixer easily restores tape based damaged footage with field or frame dropouts.
- BCC Reframe reformats and stylizes vertical cell phone video footage into a standard 16×9 aspect for broadcast. Includes options to stylize the foreground and background with blur, stretch, and mirroring.
New Effects in BCC 10
- BCC Light Leaks adds organic and naturalistic “in-camera” light and exposure effects to stylize and enhance footage.
- BCC Video Glitch recreates the distressed look of compression artifacts, signal loss, and corrupt digital video. The embedded Beat Reactor can sync glitch effects to audio.
New Transitions in BCC 10
New transition effects. Each transition comes with many pre-built presets for an easy starting point. Customize, save and share your transition effects.
- BCC Light Leaks Dissolve creates a light exposure-based transition
- BCC Cross Glitch mimics abrupt digital signal transitions
- BCC Cross Melt conveys a new organic look and feel
- BCC Cross Zoom combines zoom, glow, and dissolve into one simple transition
Quickly and easily find your perfect look.
The FX Browser™ can be accessed both in each individual filter and as a standalone to browse the entire BCC effects presets library. The built-in browsing history lets you keep track of your most recent searches. All effects play back over video in your timeline, not just a poster frame.
New in BCC 10, the FX Browser supports BCC 3D Objects units.
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below