Designed for high bit depths, frame rates, and resolutions, including Full HD, 4K, and 3D video, as well as raw and continuous burst photography in DSLR and drone systems, the 128GB AV Pro MK2 UHS-II SDXC Memory Card (2-Pack) from Angelbird features a storage capacity of 128GB and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support sustained read speeds of 260 MB/s and sustained write speeds of 140 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V60 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 60 MB/s.
UHS-II media achieves its speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V60 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V60. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, Angelbird's 128GB AV Pro MK2 UHS-II SDXC Memory Card (2-Pack) is protected against water, shock, x-rays, magnets, and temperatures ranging from -13 to 185°F. Also featured is ECC data reliability, wear leveling, and power management for low power usage. A built-in write protect switch helps to safeguard your content from being erased. Included is an activation code for the full limited warranty and additional free software licenses and content.
- Sustained Read Speed: 260 MB/s
- Sustained Write Speed: 140 MB/s
- Sequential Read Speed: 280 MB/s
- Sequential Write Speed: 160 MB/s
- Minimum Write Speed: 60 MB/s
- SDXC / UHS-II / V60 / U3 / Class 10
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K video
- Stable Stream
- Operating Temperature: -13 to 185°F / -25 to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 185°F / -40 to 85°C
- Resistant against shock, dust, water, temperature extremes, x-rays, and magnets
- Built-in write-protect switch
- Works with Canon, Sony, Leica, Nikon, Fujifilm, Blackmagic Design, Hasselblad, Pentax, Panasonic, Olympus, Lumix, and others