Designed for high bit depths, frame rates, and resolutions, including Full HD, 4K+, and 3D video, as well as raw and continuous burst photography in DSLR and drone systems, the 256GB AV Pro Mk 2 UHS-II SDXC Memory Card from Angelbird features a storage capacity of 256GB and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support sustained read speeds of 280 MB/s and sustained write speeds of 260 MB/s, as well as sequential read speeds of 300 MB/s and sequential write speeds of 280 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V90 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 90 MB/s.
UHS-II media achieves its speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V90 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V90. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V60, which supports minimum write speeds of 60 MB/s, UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, Angelbird's 256GB AV Pro Mk 2 UHS-II SDXC Memory Card is protected against water, shock, x-rays, magnets, and temperatures ranging from -13 to 185°F. Also featured is ECC data reliability, wear leveling, and power management for low power usage. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard your content from being erased.
The AV Pro Mk 2 is protected by a limited 3-year warranty. However, to receive the full limited warranty, this product must be registered on the Angelbird Personal Service Portal within 30 days after purchase using the included activation code. If not registered within this period, the market-specific legal guarantee period comes into force.
- Sequential read speed: 300 MB/s
- Sequential write speed: 280 MB/s
- Sustained read speed: 280 MB/s
- Sustained write speed: 260 MB/s
- Min write speed: 90 MB/s
- SDXC / UHS-II / V90 / U3 / Class 10
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K+ video
- Stable stream
- Operating temperature: -13 to 185°F / -25 to 85°C
- Storage temperature: -40 to 185°F / -40 to 85°C
- Resistant against shock, dust, water, temperature extremes, x-rays, and magnets
- Built-in write-protect switch
- Works with Blackmagic Design, Canon, Fujifilm, Hasselblad, Leica, Lumix, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Sony, and more