CFexpress Card Reader for Large File Offloading at Unrestricted Speeds
Our framework was simple - create a stand-alone CFexpress Type B card reader that could offload files at unrestricted speeds, adapt to an on-the-go workflow offering a rock-solid build and stability in any situation, while also being able to stack securely in-line with our family of card readers. Mission accomplished!
Our CFexpress Type B Card Reader MK2 processes data using a USB-C 3.2 Gen 2x2, 20 Gb/s based recessed connection logic that is also physically compatible with any Thunderbolt 3/4 cable. We’ve also included non-slip rubber pads for added stability during operation or on uneven work surfaces.Features
- 'Made in Austria' Production Quality: Rock-solid hard anodized aluminium build for CFexpress data offloading at unrestricted speeds.
- USB-C 3.2 Gen 2x2, 20 Gb/s based connectivity, USB backwards and physically Thunderbolt 3/4 compatible.
- Endures extreme temperatures and shock, offers ESD and overload protection.
- USB Bus-Powered:
- No additional power source needed.
- For Use with:
- macOS, iPadOS, Windows, Linux, Android
- Activate your product and benefit from 3-year limited warranty including individualized customer service, technical support and free data recovery service on hard- and software.
Our Solid Connect™ recessed connection logic provides a secure connection point and minimizes wear and tear.
Our reader includes a USB-C to USB-C cable (50 cm, 19.7 in) and a USB-A to USB-C adapter to support older computer models. This reader is also physically compatible with any Thunderbolt 3|4 cable.MADE IN AUSTRIA
We handle all aspects of the supply chain from designing and engineering, to assembling and testing, directly from our office in Austria to assure that the product in your hands is the highest quality possible.INTEGRATED WRITE-PROTECT FUNCTION
Our CFexpress Type B Card Reader comes with a Write-Protect Switch that protects against unintended file deletion and keeps your system from writing unwanted data files to your card.
To ensure functionality, CFexpress card must be ejected BEFORE activating or deactivating the card reader's Write-Protect Switches.