AV.io SDI is a simple to use, portable video grabber with no drivers to install. Use it with your favorite web-cam capture application on Windows, Mac and Linux systems for high quality video capture from any 3G-SDI, HD-SDI or SD-SDI video source. Captures audio from 3G-SDI and HD-SDI too! AV.io SDI transfers lossless uncompressed video at 60 fps with resolutions up to 1920×1080 over USB 3.0.
AV.io SDI provides cross-platform, UVC-based video capture for 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals, including embedded audio. It is portable, flexible, and simple to use: the perfect companion to your SDI video camera. Best of all, there’s no installation required! Simply connect AV.io SDI to your video camera (or the output from a video mixing board) and capture station and it’s ready to start capturing live audio and video with third-party application favorites such as Skype, Wirecast and VLC media player!
Connect your device to the frame grabber
- Capture HDMI, SDI, DVI, VGA signals
- Frame rates up to 60 fps
- Resolutions up to 2048×2048
Connect your frame grabber to the laptop
- Install the drivers
- Capture and/or record your source
- Using GoToMeeting, Wowza or other clients, stream your device as a “camera” or “desktop”.
When would I use a frame grabber?
- Live conferences or public events: Capture and record SDI, DVI, HDMI or VGA HD video signals up to 60 fps.
- Web conference or meeting sharing. Use HD cameras, iPads, cell phones, secondary computer screens and more.
- Lectures and remote education, distance learning. Capture your HD camera and feed your slides using WebEx or Skype.
- Telemedicine or medical training. Capture diagnostic-quality video and images for medical training, demonstrations and diagnostics.
- Corporate training (HR and compliance videos). Record your screen and workflow to create how-to videos or training sessions.
- Corporate videos. Deliver professional videos using true HD cameras, avoiding picture issues created by many webcams.
- In courtrooms and in field police work. Capture recorded video and present as evidence during legal trials.
Captures 1080p at 60 fps with near-zero latency on Windows, Mac and Linux
No software installation required, works over USB
Automatic audio resampling