1U rack mountable LTO-7 with Thunderbolt 2 connectivity
- Available with two LTO-7 tape drives
- Free mTape Utility supports LTFS for drag and drop functionality
- Two drive unit enables simultaneous copies to two LTO-7 tapes*
- 6 TB native storage capacity per tape cartridge (15 TB compressed)
- Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports enables daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
- Mac OSX and Windows compatible
LTO made easy. Just connect to a computer with a Thunderbolt port.
mRack LTO revolutionizes LTO, empowering users to easily connect LTO-7 technology to portable, desktop and all-in-one computers that feature Thunderbolt connectivity. Dead simple. Another mLogic first.
LTO tape offers a shelf-life of 30+ years and a reliability level that exceeds what is achievable with spinning disk and solid state drive technology. mRack is the ultimate archiving solution to safeguard important digital media for the long term. And LTO tape is not only more reliable than disk, but much more cost effective.
Hello LTFS. Drag. Drop.
mRack LTO supports the Linear Tape File System (LTFS). With LTFS, mTape mounts just like a hard disk with drag and drop functionality.
Backup. Archive. Manage. Works with your favorite software.
mRack is compatible with industry leading LTO archiving and media management software for macOS and Windows including:
- Axle Video - Axle
- Archiware - P5
- Imagine Products - PreRoll Post
- Pomfort - Silverstack XT
- Square Box - CatDV
- StorageDNA - DNA Evolution
- XenData - XenData 6 Workstation
- YoYotta - YoYottaID LTFS