The 128GB UHS-II SDXC Memory Card from ProGrade Digital features a high storage capacity and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support maximum read speeds of 300 MB/s and maximum write speeds of 250 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V90 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 90 MB/s, allowing the card to be used in DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, camcorders, and digital cinema cameras that produce rich data streams, including 6K, 5K, 4K, UHD 4K, and high bit rate MPEG-4 video. It is also well-suited for raw photos and rapid-fire bursts.
UHS-II cards achieve their speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V90 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V90. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V60, which supports minimum write speeds of 60 MB/s, UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantee minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, ProGrade Digital's 256GB UHS-II SDXC Memory Card is able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow and deserts. It is also shockproof and X-ray proof, and a built-in write protect switch helps to safeguard your content from being erased.
- High performance speed tested to perform at sequential read speeds of up to 300 MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 250 MB/s
- V90 (Video Speed Class) tested and certified to perform at a minimum sustained transfer speed of 90 MB/s
- Required for use with the Panasonic GH5S, Panasonic AU-EVA1, and Canon Cinema EOS line cameras
- Streamlines Motion JPEG for the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- Optimized for 6K, 5K, 4K, UHD 4K, and high bit rate MPEG-4
- Rigorous full card testing with serialized tracking of key components and manufacturing data for the high quality control
- Component-level testing down to individual memory chips for improved quality
- Pro level 128GB capacity
- Error correction to detect and correct data write and data transfer errors
- Wear-leveling for integrity and longer life
- X-ray proof and shockproof
- Operating temperature range of -13 to 185°F
- Storage temperature range of -40 to 185°F