Designed to delivery reliable, sustained performance that can optimize raw and burst photography, as well as Full HD and raw 4K, 6K, 8K, and 12K video, the 2TB AV Pro CFexpress 2.0 Type B Memory Card from Angelbird offers protection from overheating, operates with a reduced power draw, and helps to ensure high bitrate captures. This card features a capacity of 2TB and uses the PCIe 3.0 x2 bus to deliver maximum read speeds of 1700 MB/s, maximum write speeds of 1500 MB/s, sustained read speeds of 1000 MB/s, and sustained write speeds of 1000 MB/s.
Compatible with devices that support CFexpress 2.0 Type B, such as the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III, EOS C500 Mark II, EOS C300 Mark III, and EOS R5, Nikon Z 7, Z 6, and D6, and Panasonic LUMIX DC-S1 and DC-S1R, Angelbird's AV Pro CFexpress 2.0 series has been engineered with protection against shock, dust, water, temperature extremes, and x-rays, and has an MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) rating of 2.4 million hours. Included is lifetime data protection and an activation code for the full limited 3-year warranty. To receive the full limited warranty, the product needs to be registered on the Angelbird Personal Service Portal within 30 days after purchase. If not registered within this period, the market-specific legal guarantee period comes into force.Compatible Cameras
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark III, EOS C500 Mark II, EOS C300 Mark III, and EOS R5
- Nikon Z 7, Z 6, and D6
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-S1 and DC-S1R
- 2TB capacity
- Max Read Speed: 1700 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 1500 MB/s
- Sustained Read Speed: 1000 MB/s
- Sustained Write Speed: 1000 MB/s
- Stable Stream
- CFexpress 2.0 Type B
- For photos, HD videos, and raw 4K to 12K resolutions
- Y1 processor designed for raw video and photo content
- Adaptive Power Management helps preserve battery life and card endurance
- Host Power Loss Protection
- Advanced Thermal Management helps protect the card, camera, and stored content
- Free data recovery service at the hardware and software levels
- Sticker Free
- Mean Time Between Failures of up to 2.4 million hours
- Temperature Sensor, TRIM, ECC, EMS Protection, Built-In Cache, and SMART
With Angelbird's adaptive thermal management system, you can feel confident that your data is protected from the threat of potential damage due to camera overheating during long shoots.
AV Pro Line Offers Quality and Performance
The AV Pro product line pushes the limits of speed and performance in the safest possible way. All AV Pro media solutions consider the real-world media needs of the professional creative and feature Stable Stream performance technology, which is ideal for high- definition, lossless (drop-fee) video recording and smooth data processing.
The entire lineup of Angelbird's AV Pro media solutions is built with rock-solid performance protections such as, shock, dust, x-ray, and splash-water proofing, and are tested for safe operating temperatures at extremes of -13 to 185°F.Free Professional Data Recovery Service
Angelbird offers free professional data recovery service on all its products. In lieu of a self-service software download, Angelbird provides a staff of professionals who will evaluate the issue and safely attempt a secure data-recovery in their lab along with complementary express shipping. This service covers media that has encountered physical damage and/or software issues such as data or file corruption. Furthermore, Angelbird extends a non-disclosure agreement to their customers to ensure that the privacy and confidentiality of their content is also protected.