CFast and SD Dual Slot Workflow Reader with USB 3.1, Gen 2.
Transfer your data files at speeds of up to 1.25GB/second using the ProGrade Digital CFast™ & SD Dual Slot Workflow Reader. Indispensable for cinema, video and photography workflows where large volumes of data files are the norm, this reader provides simultaneous rapid and efficient transfer of data from cards in both slots.
Portable and compact, the ProGrade Digital CFast & SD Dual Slot reader features an industry-first magnetic base that pairs to an included metal plate. Affix the small metal plate to laptop or host device, then connect the reader to safely and efficiently transfer files—whether working in the field or studio. Two included 18” USB connector cables (one A to C and one C to C) ensure device interoperability. An LED activity light indicates when transfer is complete.
The ProGrade Digital CFast & SD Dual Slot reader is backwards compatible with USB 3.0 host devices, and supports CFast 2.0 memory cards and SDXC. For use with Mac™ OS X 10.6 or later and Windows™ 7/8/10 operating systems. This reader takes advantage of the latest generation USB 3.1 Gen. 2 interface, which is up to two times faster than USB 3.0.
- Dual slot reader for CFast 2.0 and SDXC card formats
- Data transfer speed of up to 1.25GB/second
- Supports simultaneous maximum speed transfer of data from cards in each slot
- USB 3.1, Gen. 2 interface
- LED indicator for data transfer activity
- Portable and compact
- Includes two 18” connection cables: one Type A to Type C and one Type C to Type C
- Magnetized reader bottom connects reader to laptop (using included metal mounting plate)
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 or later and Windows 7/8/10
- Backwards compatible with USB 3.0 devices
- Dimensions: 70.8 mm x 70.8 mm x 18 mm
- 2-year warranty