NewTek TriCaster Mini SDI
Portable, Professional, and Equipped for End-to-End IP
Free Shipping for Orders IN THE USA
Portable, Professional, and
Equipped for End-to-End IP
Produce and publish extraordinary video content for screens and audiences of all sizes with the most complete, compact multimedia studio in the world—TriCaster® Mini Advanced.
REAL VIDEO PRODUCTION. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
ENTER THE WORLD OF IP VIDEO - TODAY
Connect to the most prolific IP-based workflow in the industry right out of the box. With native integration of NDI®, NewTek’s innovative Network Device Interface technology, TriCaster Mini Advanced is instantly compatible with products from hundreds of manufacturers and developers over the network.
Use any combination of compatible video sources, including cameras, mobile devices, computers, gaming systems, streaming media, video files, graphics, images, animations, and more
REACH YOUR AUDIENCE
Live stream to multiple destinations simultaneously, including Facebook Live, Microsoft Azure, Periscope, Twitch, Ustream, YouTube Live, and more
Learn more about the NewTek TriCaster Mini SDI
- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
TriCaster Mini SDI TCMASDIR2
This is the newest version of the NewTek TriCaster Mini Advanced sdi with substantially upgraded components and features now closer in hardware to the TriCaster Mini 4K | NDI.
- The new TriCaster Mini SDI no longer comes with a side screen. Overall, NewTek was able to focus on better heat control, and optimized hardware for a performance and reliability gains.
- Now comes with Quad output nVidia Quadro based card for more powerful real time advanced processing including full use of CUDA for increased quality, hardware assisted encoding, decoding and streaming.
- 4 Mini DisplayPorts - One for user interface and three for multi-viewers that run in full screen production quality. Comes with 4 mini DisplayPort adapters.
- New Dual 1Gb Ethernet for increased IP connectivity, and load balancing of across multiple connections. Sharing and load balancing of bandwidth across multiple connections using NDI version 4 doubles the amount of NDI traffic providing more powerful media connectivity and expansion.
- Internal 1 TB SSD storage for faster boot and load times, increased recording capabilities and higher reliability in portable environments.
- New portable storage USB 3.1 and USB-C ports for more concurrent recording capability.
- New 180watts power supply that makes the hardware quieter during operation.
- Comes with Windows 10 for increased performance and fewer security concerns.
- HD switching, streaming, and recording
- 8 external video inputs and 4 mix outputs
- Connect to compatible IP devices via NDI® - Connect to the most prolific IP-based workflow in the industry right out of the box. With native integration of NDI®, NewTek’s innovative Network Device Interface technology, TriCaster Mini Advanced is instantly compatible with products from hundreds of manufacturers and developers over the network.
- Streaming to Facebook Live, Twitch, and more
- Real-time social media publishing
- Multi-channel recording and internal storage
- Video playback without any additional hardware
- Built-in live titling and motion graphics
- Multi-channel audio mixing
- Maximize your investment now and for the future. With TriCaster Advanced Edition software now included, TriCaster Mini Advanced offers more than 100 additional video production capabilities compared to the original system platform—at no additional cost.
The NewTek TriCaster Mini SDI MPN FG-002881-R001 replaces the previous version FG-001986-R001 with improved hardware and software.
Video Input: 8 x simultaneous external video inputs, supporting any combination of compatible sources
Network Video Input: 8 x IP video inputs via NDI®, resolution-independent, with support for key and fill
Digital Video Input: 4 x digital video connections (HDMI or SDI, depending on model) supporting video input in any combination of standard formats, resolutions, and frame rates
1080p: 29.97, 25
1080i: 59.94, 50
720p: 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25
SD: 59.94, 50, 25
Available frame rates determined by model and session video standard (NTSC or PAL)
PTZ: Support for up to 8 simultaneous Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) robotic cameras via serial and network protocols, including RS232, RS422, and IP, with integrated controls and preset system
Video Output: Configurable for up to 4 independent video mix outputs, with simultaneous digital and IP delivery
Network Video Output: 4 x independent IP video mix outputs via NDI®
Digital Video Output: 2 x independently configurable digital video outputs (HDMI or SDI, depending on model)
Stream Output: 1 x streaming video output, independently configurable, with simultaneous stream archive
1 x DVI user interface with multiviewer
1 x HDMI multiviewer
1 x DVI display output
1 x HDMI display output
Mix/Effect Buses: (M/E)4 x M/E buses, each supporting 2 configurable sources and 2 configurable KEY layers
1 x PREVIZ configuration and preview bus
DSK Channels: 2 x DSK channels
- 5 x media players
- 2 x DDR
- 2 x GFX
- 1 x Sound
- 15 x media buffers
- 5 x animation buffers
- 10 x graphic buffers
Keyers: Integrated LiveMatte™ chroma and luma keying technology on all source channels and M/E buses
Virtual Sets: Integrated LiveSet™ technology with 30+ live virtual sets and box effects included
DataLink: Integrated DataLink™ technology enabling real-time, automated data input from internal and external sources, including webpages, spreadsheets, scoreboards, databases, RSS feeds, watch files, XML, CSV, ASCII and more
Record, store, edit and automate commands and user-configured operation sequences
- Attach to control panel buttons, keyboard shortcuts, hotspots, MIDI and X-keys® buttons or GPI triggers
- Attach to internal events and state changes, including audio, media playback, tally and specific switcher actions
- Supports control via web-based interface
- 5 x configurable video recording channels via IsoCorder™ technology
- 4 x QuickTime® archival video recorders (XDCAM HD compatible, 4:2:2 encoding, 24-bit audio, with timecode)2
- 1 x H.264 distribution video recorders (multiple profiles)
- 1 x MP3 audio recorder
- QuickTime Player not required for playback in common NLE applications
Grab: Grab full-resolution, deinterlaced still images from external video sources and outputs
Export: Export video and image files to social media, FTP, local or external volumes, and network servers, with optional transcoding
Audio Mixing: Integrated multi-channel audio mixer with configurable DSPs, 4 x 4 x 4 audio input channel routing, and 4 independent output mixes
Local Audio Input: 4 x embedded digital audio inputs (HDMI or SDI, depending on model)
1 x 1/4” (6.35 mm) balanced mic
2 x 1/4” (6.35 mm) balanced line
Local Audio Output: 2 x embedded digital audio outputs (HDMI or SDI, depending on model)
2 x 1/4” (6.35 mm) balanced line
1 x 1/4” (6.35 mm) stereo headphones jack
- Native support for network audio input and output via NDI®
- Embedded audio supported for all NDI® input and output video signals
- Integrated support for Dante™ networking protocol from Audinate®
Requires Dante Virtual Soundcard license from Audinate (sold separately)
Supported Media File Formats: Import, store, and play back multimedia files, with optional transcoding, including:
- Video: AVI, DV, DVCPro, DVCProHD, FLV, F4V, H.263, H.264, MOV, MKV, MJPEG, MPEG, MP4, WMV, WebM, and more
- Image: PSD, PNG, TGA, BMP, JPEG, JPEG-XR, JPEG2000, EXR, RAW, TIF, WebP, and more
- Audio: AIFF, MP3, WAV, and more
- Signal MonitoringIntegrated waveform and vectorscope, full field rate with digital calibration, color preview and support for ITU-R Rec. 709
- ProcessingVideo: Floating Point YCbCr +A 4:4:4:4
- Audio: Floating Point, 96 kHz
Signal Monitoring: Integrated waveform and vectorscope, full field rate with digital calibration, color preview and support for ITU-R Rec. 709
Processing: Video: Floating Point YCbCr +A 4:4:4:4
Audio: Floating Point, 96 kHz
Throughput Latency: ~1.0-2.0 frames
- HD-SDI video conforms to SMPTE 292M
- SD video conforms to SMPTE 259M and ITU-R BT.656
- Analog audio levels conform to SMPTE RP-155
Tally: Support for network tally via NDI®
MIDI: Support for standard MIDI protocol enabling third-party device control
NIC: 1 x 1 Gigabit NIC
Built-In WiFi: Supports wireless connection to local network
- 802.11ac WiFi standard
Built-In Bluetooth: Support for keyboard and mouse using wireless Bluetooth technology
- TriCaster Mini HD-4 SDI with Integrated display and 2 internal drives
- NewTek TriCaster Advanced Edition for TriCaster Mini