Live video production simplified!
Wirecast Gear gives you an easy to use, fully configured live video streaming production system. Because we’ve already done all the work, there is no need to build your own system! Start streaming in minutes with an end-to-end system configured specifically for your needs. With Wirecast Pro included alongside Gear's custom-designed hardware, it's a live event production switcher, live news production system, Facebook Live switcher and YouTube Live switcher - all in one box.
Each model of Wirecast Gear comes with AMD Ryzen architecture, up to five SDI or four HDMI camera inputs, supporting 1080p60 and 4Kp60 workflows with all the live video streaming production features of Wirecast Pro, the Stock Media Library*, and Switch Player in a compact, powerful hardware system.
Wirecast Gear offers a unique blend of performance, ease of use and affordability. Just plug in your cameras and start producing and streaming your professional events with the industry-leading turnkey video production system.
*with an active Wirecast Access Plan
With a durable and portable rack-mountable design, Wirecast Gear is the perfect hardware for your permanent studio or for use on location. HDMI or SDI inputs, server-grade components, and the latest NVMe storage make ingesting media into your Wirecast Gear unit both reliable and easy.
With Wirecast Pro, the integrated Stock Media Library*, and Switch Player preloaded into all Gear units, producing your live streams has never been more professional, polished, or powerful. Create beautiful titles, draw from over 500,000+ unique media assets, and pull it all together with Wirecast Pro to create the perfect broadcast for your viewers, no matter the destination.
*with an active Wirecast Access Plan
Encoding live streams can take a toll on a computer’s CPU, but not on Wirecast Gear. With hardware accelerated encoding, AMD Ryzen architecture, a dedicated NVIDIA Quadro graphics card, multiple simultaneous encodes, and 3rd party thermal testing, Wirecast Gear is ready for even the most demanding broadcasting schedules and workflows – including 1080p60 and 4Kp60.
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
integrated into a single device, Gear 3 provides plug-in-and-go live-streaming and video production for up to five HD or 4K SDI, or four HDMI, sources. Live sports, news broadcasting, worship streaming, and live/ virtual event production is now available in one ready-to-go, convenient, rack-mountable unit.
Every Gear 3 unit comes with an ultra-fast AMD Ryzen six-core processor, NVIDIA Quadro GPU for acceleration and encoding, Wirecast Pro software with Stock Media Library for video production and switching, and Switch Player to inspect and monitor the quality of your content. Built as a flexible Windows machine, Gear also supports common applications such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Adobe Creative Cloud, and more as the most comprehensive, configurable, and professional hardware appliance in its class. Elevate event production with ease and without stress when you take advantage of our top-of the-line Wirecast Gear
Wirecast Gear 3 HD-SDI
Up the ante and bring up to 4 1080p60 SDI camera sources into Wirecast Gear. Get all the same benefits of the Gear 3 HD HDMI, with the additional power and flexibility that SDI bring to the table. Add polish and professionalism to live broadcasts with a powerful, all-in-one streaming solution
- AMD Ryzen 5 6-core/12-thread processor
- NVIDIA Quadro GPU for acceleration and encoding
- System Memory: 16GB
- 2RU form factor with 12”/30cm dept
- DI YUV 4:2:2 inputs: 4x1080p60
- NDI input/output
- Mini DisplayPort 1.4 outputs with latching connectors: 3
- Audio: 2-ch Line In/Out, Mic In/Out & Front Line Out + Mic In + Surround (surround not supported in Wirecast)
- USB 3.1: 9 total, incl. rear USB-C + dual front-mounted USB-A
- Gigabit Ethernet: 2 xRJ-45 IEEE 802.3ab
- SSD System Drive: 250GB NVMe M.2
- SSD Storage Drive 1TB SATA3
- Telestream Wirecast Pro live production software with Stock Media Library
- Telestream Switch Pro media player
- Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 Operationg System
- One-year Telestream Warranty
Internal Configuration (all models):
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-core/12-thread 4.6GHz (max)
- Motherboard Chipset: AMD X570
- GPU: NVIDIA Quadro T400 (HD models) / T1000 (4K models)
- Memory: 16GB DDR4-3200
- System Drive: 250GB NVMe M.2
- Storage Drive: 1TB SATA3
- USB: USB 3.1 Gen 2 (1xUSB-C rear + 4xUSB-A rear),
USB 3.1 Gen 1 (2xUSB-A front, 2xUSB-A rear)
- Network: 2xRJ-45 IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
- Audio: 2-ch Line In/Out, Mic In/Out + Front Line Out / Mic In +
- User Input: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard/Mouse
- Accessories: 6’/183cm IEC C-14 3-pin cable (grounded plug
- determined by area of sale), Mini DisplayPort to
- DisplayPort adapter
Video Inputs and Outputs (by model)
Display Output –
- Wirecast Gear 3 HD SDI: 3x Mini DisplayPort 1.4 1920x1080 @ 60Hz max
(Can assign one input instead to 3G-SDI SMPTE 422M, 1920x1080 @ 60Hz max)
Capture Input -
- Wirecast Gear 3 HD SDI: 4x 3G-SDI SMPTE 424M 1920x1080 @ 60Hz 4:2:2 max
- Dimensions: 16.7” x 12” x 3.5” (42.4cm x 30.5cm x 8.9cm), 2RU x19” w/handles
- Weight: 14.5-15.5 lb. (unit only)
- Input Voltage: 90VAC-264VAC RMS Single Phase 47Hz-63Hz
- Input Current: 8A @ 115VAC 60Hz RMS, 4A @ 230VAC 50Hz RMS, Single Phase
- Input Connection: IEC 60320 C14 3-pin
- Operating Temperature/Humidity: 32 – 104 F @ 20-80% (operating), -4 – 185 F @ 10-90% (storage)
- Wirecast Gear
- Power cable
- Wireless keyboard
- Wireless mouse
- AA batteries for both the keyboard and mouse
- USB dongle that provides wireless connectivity for both the keyboard and mouse