The ZIGPOEWP100 can be used stand-alone as an HDBaseT wall-plate transmitter, but really shines when paired with the ZIGRXAV100 receiver/scaler & audio amplifier. A perfect “no-control” control system using “on-connection” technology to fire up projectors, drop screens and control lighting in small rooms – BYOD and in seconds collaborate with your colleagues with full audio and video in stunning 4K UHD. A must for conference rooms and huddle spaces.
- Small classrooms, conference rooms and huddle rooms at lectern, table, or wall where power is not readily available - receives power over Ethernet
- For controlling basic AV assets from instructor/user location - for example - turning on projectors & lights, dropping screens, etc. when connecting a BYOD device and then shutting devices down when the presentation is complete.
- In wall installation of this dual-gang Decora style wall plate accents any environment making the install look professional and neat.
- HDMI and VGA w/Audio inputs – VGA can be configured as Component, Y/C or C.
- HDCP 1.4 & 2.2 Compliant
- 48V IEEE POE – remote or source
- WebOS setup and control – or control from ZIG-RXAV-100 hand-held remote simple automation or integrate into 3rd party controller.
- Supports HDMI 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 and 2.0 with 48-bit deep color
- Supports digital video formats in 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1920x1200, 2K and 4K. 4K/2K, 30Hz 24bpp. 4K/2K, 60Hz, 24bpp with 4:2:0 pixel format
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio and more.
- Supports IR, RS-232
- Auto-switching. The wall plate auto switching is based on sensing the +5V signal from the HDMI source or from the VGA source. This is the activity signaling pin.
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below