Videoguys HP Z4 Select with 8-Core Xeon processor, Quadro P2000 graphics card, 32GB of RAM, and 512 SSD Boot drive
HP Workstations, Avid, and Adobe
HP Z Workstations are designed for Adobe® Creative Cloud and Avid applications. For professionals looking for high performance, extreme expandability, and mission-critical reliability, HP Z Workstations offer up to 44 cores with Intel® Xeon® processors, the latest NVIDIA® Quadro graphics hardware, up to 1 TB of memory, and a revolutionary tool-free chassis design for easy serviceability. Working together, HP Adobe, and Avid help industry professionals solve tough creative challenges with innovative hardware and software that are tightly integrated for optimized performance. HP, Adobe, and Avid engineers closely collaborate to certify the latest versions of Media Composer, NewsCutter, and Pro Tools on the latest HP Z Workstations.
Demand for Workstation Power
With up to two next generation Intel® Xeon® processors, expanded I/O and massive storage, professional graphics hardware and fast, reliable memory, HP Z Workstations are designed, tested, and built for Adobe and Avid users looking for high performance and extreme stability. And thanks to Thunderbolt™ technology, you’ll transfer data at lightning-fast speeds with the ability to connect to high-resolution displays and high-performance data devices over a single Thunderbolt™ cable. HP Z Workstations are designed for Adobe and Avid film, video, and audio pros looking for high performance, extreme expandability, and mission-critical reliability. HP Z Workstations offer up to dual 44 cores with Intel® Xeon® processors, the latest NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics hardware, up to 1 TB of memory, and a revolutionary tool-free chassis design for easy serviceability.
Adobe® Creative Creative Cloud™ software is the high performance toolset with everything you need to create productions for virtually any screen. You’ll experience amazing performance from pre-production to post. Get the entire collection of all the creative pro tools available from Adobe® at one unbeatable price. That means you can edit your video, mix the sound, add motion graphics, color grade, and even create promotional materials—all in-house. Do your best work and do it fast with HP Z Desktop or Mobile Workstations with DreamColor display technology offering color space critical presets like Adobe® RGB and Rec 709. HP has a unique relationship with Avid and Adobe. HP Z Workstations are the internal desktop standard throughout Avid. This means that Avid chooses HP Z Workstations to develop, test, and demo their powerful, cutting-edge software and hardware products. Additionally, Avid has chosen HP Z Workstations for its turnkey solutions, including Avid Media Composer and Avid NewsCutter products. This close relationship gives you the confidence that your solution providers will work together to support your needs for years to come.
Add a Dual Thunderbolt 3 I/O card for just $150!
Bonus! Get the Thunderbolt3 card FREE when you add any Thunderbolt3 storage or I/O device
Windows 10 Pro 64Processor
Intel® Xeon® W2145 8CNumber of processors
P2000 5GB VideoMemory
32 GB RAMHard Drive
512GB SATA SSD HDDOptical drive
DVD-RWExternal I/O Ports
Front:1 headset connector; 4 USB 3.1 (1 charging)
Front (Premium version):1 headset connector; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™; 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 (1 charging)
Rear:1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 PS/2 keyboard port; 1 PS/2 mouse port; 1 serial; 2 RJ-45 (1 GbE); 6 USB 3.1 Gen 1
2 PCIe 3 x4; 2 PCIe 3 x4, 1 M.2 PCIe 3 x4, 1 PCIe x8, 2 PCIe x16 (for Intel® Core™ i9-X configurations); 2 PCIe 3 x4, 1 M.2 PCIe 3 x4, 1 PCIe x8 (mechanical only), 1 PCIe x16 (x8 electrical), 1 PCIe x16 (for Intel® Core™ i7-X configurations)
Slots 2 and 4: PCH with open-ended connector. Slot 5: CPU with open-ended connector. M.2 Slots: CPU up to 80 mm storage devices.Audio
Realtek HD ALC221Pointing device
HP USB Optical MouseKeyboard
HP USB Business Slim KeyboardDimensions (W X D X H)
15.2 x 6.65 x 17.5 inWeight
Starting at 22.4 lbWarranty
Protected by HP Services, including a 3 years parts, 3 years labor, and 3 years onsite service (3-3-3) standard limited warranty. Certain restrictions. 24/7 operation will not void the HP warranty.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Some Intel® vPro™ functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Microsoft Windows required. Intel vPro is supported only with Intel® Xeon™ configurations.
-  For hard drives and solid state drives, 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Duplication of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Actual speeds may vary. Double Layer media compatibility will widely vary with some home DVD players and DVD-ROM drives. Note that DVD-RAM cannot read or write to 2.6GB Single Sided/5.2 Double Sided-Version 1.0 Media. No support for DVD RAM.
-  With Blu-Ray, certain disc, digital connection, compatibility and/or performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. Flawless playback on all systems is not guaranteed. In order for some Blu-ray titles to play, they may require a DVI or HDMI digital connection and your display may require HDCP support. HD-DVD movies cannot be played on this Desktop PC.
-  HP VR Ready Configurations available.
-  For systems installed with Microsoft Windows 7 (Ultimate, Enterprise or Professional), the maximum accessible system memory is 192 GB. Windows 7 is not supported on the Intel® Core XTM - Series processor configurations. Windows 7 is not supported on the Intel® Core XTM - Series processor configurations. For systems installed with Microsoft Windows 8.x (Enterprise or Pro), the maximum accessible system memory is 512 GB.
-  Wireless access point and Internet access required. Availability of publis wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Optional or add-on feature.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at http://www.hp.com/go/options www.hp.com/go/options
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  HP Remote Graphics Software requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
-  HP Sure Start Gen3 is available on HP EliteBook, HP ZBook, and HP Z Workstation products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
-  HP Secure Erase: For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88. Supported on Elite platforms with BIOS version F.03 or higher.
-  Each bay is configurable to 2.5” or 3.5”.
-  The AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 4100 Graphics is available only as an aftermarket option.
-  HP Keyed Cable Lock Kit is available only as an aftermarket option.
-  Available the first half of 2018.
-  I210-AT, I219-V are available in Intel® Xeon® configurations only.
-  NOTE: In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  465W and 750W power supply options are only available for Intel® Xeon® configurations.
-  Supported only on Intel ® Xeon® configurations: Not supported with Intel® Core XTM processor configurations.
-  Available on Intel® Xeon® W processor configurations only.
-  Available on Intel® Core™ X-Series processor configurations only.
-  Choice of Intel Core X processor family will affect other configuration choices and system feature set availability; refer to the product Quickspecs for details.
-  Intel® C422 for Intel® Xeon® configurations, Intel® X299 for Intel® Core™ X configurations.
-  For Intel Core i9-X processors Windows 10 Pro 64 / National Academic Plus wont be available until April 30, 2018. Windows 10 Pro 64 Workstation Plus only available from May 1, 2018.
-  465W and 750W power supply options are only available for Intel® Xeon® configurations.
-  For Intel Core i9-X processors Windows 10 Pro 64 / National Academic Plus wont be available until April 30, 2018. Windows 10 Pro 64 Workstation Plus only available from May 1, 2018
- 1x 3.7GHz W2145 8C Processor
- 32GB RAM
- 512GB SATA SSD HDD
- P2000 5GB Video
- DVDRW, Keyboard, Mouse, 3-3-3 Warranty, Win 10 Pro 64bit
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below