- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Uses and Highlights
- All-purpose model for indoor and outdoor filming
- Simple tripod and monopole mounting
The Pro6 v2 is a professional tool for filming 360° virtual reality video content. Positioning GoPro™ cameras in a spherical orientation, the Pro6 v2 360 Plug-n-Play™ Holder captures high resolution (up to 7,500 x 3,750 pixels) content that can be viewed with the Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard and the industry’s other leading virtual reality head mounted displays and platforms.
The Pro6 v2 is an all-purpose solution for filming immersive virtual reality content in both indoor and outdoor environments. The Pro6 v2 is a modular redesign of our original six-camera Plug-N-Play™ Holder. The new design features hinged camera arms for simple camera installation and durability, an anodized aluminum core for improved strength and 3/8” mounting points. The Pro6 is a powerful, easy to use tool for content creators interested in filming interactive, high resolution virtual reality 360° spherical video content.
- Mounts 6 cameras in a patented 360 Plug-N-Play™ orientation to facilitate capturing 360 x 180 degree videos and photos*
- Hinged camera arms allow for simple camera installation and removal on set
- Compatible with GoPro™ Hero3, Hero3+ and Hero4 series cameras
- Holder features qty. 2 – 3/8" threaded mounting points
- Compatible with 3/8” monopods, tripods and other standard mounting solutions
- Output resolutions up to 7,500 x 3,750 pixels
- Compatible with drones and UAVs
- Full access to HDMI and USB ports for optional external power and live streaming solutions
- Anodized aluminum core and high-strength poly carbonate camera holder assemblies offer strength and durability
*Kit does not include GoPro™ cameras or GoPro™ accessories.