Performance. Reliability. Precision.
We understand the reasons why you chose a Nikon D6 that’s why we’ve created a Match Pack™ worthy of this flagship DSLR. Featuring two perfectly matched, weather resistant AV PRO CFexpress 2.0 Type B cards, this new media standard maximizes the camera’s image sensor tonal range at ultra-high frame rates at resolutions up to 8K.
At the heart of Angelbird’s CFexpress 2.0 Type B media cards is a Y1 super-processor designed for working with RAW and video files. It’s a powerhouse processor that assures sustained speed performance throughout the capacity of the card for optimal nuanced image quality.
This camera-specific Match Pack™ is available in format:
2x AV PRO CFexpress 2.0 Type B for min. sustained 1000 MB/s recording
Angelbird CFexpress Match Packs™ are engineered in small quantities and fully tested and qualified in-camera to assure full compatibility and functionality at all available codecs.
With our exclusive adaptive thermal management system, you can feel confident that your data is protected from the threat of potential damage due to camera overheating during long shoots.
MADE IN AUSTRIA
We handle all aspects of the supply chain from manufacturing, to testing and shipping, direct from our office in Austria to assure that the product in your hands is the highest quality possible.
- Built for Nikon D6
- For Photo, HD Video & RAW 4K to 12K
- Stable Stream
- Y1 Processor Designed for RAW Video & Photo Content
- Two Identical Cards of the Same Production
- Every Unit 100% Qualified and Tested
- Adaptive Power Management
- Host Power Loss Protection
- Advanced Thermal Management
- Free Data Recovery Service at Hard- & Software Level
- Rock-Solid Build
- CFexpress 2.0 Type B
- 2x 256 GB
- Operation: -10 °C | 70 °C
- Storage: -20 °C | 85 °C
- Max Read Speed 1700 MB/s
- Max Write Speed 1500 MB/s
- Min SUSTAINED Read Speed 1000 MB/s
- Min SUSTAINED Write Speed 1000 MB/s*