UHS-II media achieves its speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V90 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V90. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V60, which supports minimum write speeds of 60 MB/s, UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Angelbird has engineered these cards with protection against shock, dust, water, temperature extremes, x-rays, and magnets, while a built-in write protect switch helps to safeguard recorded content from being deleted. Included is an activation code for the full limited warranty.
This Match Pack is protected by a limited 3-year warranty. However, to receive the full limited warranty, this product must be registered on the Angelbird Personal Service Portal within 30 days after purchase using the included activation code. If not registered within this period, the market-specific legal guarantee period comes into force.
- Designed for the Panasonic Lumix S1H
- Records Full HD, 4K+, and raw videos and photos
- Two identical cards from the same production run
- Every unit is 100% tested
- Optimized for raw recording and dual card mode
- 2 x 128GB AV Pro UHS-II SDXC cards
- Sustained Read Speed: 280 MB/s
- Sustained Write Speed: 260 MB/s
- Sequential Read Speed: 300 MB/s
- Sequential Write Speed: 280 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 90 MB/s
- UHS-II / V90 / U3 / Class 10
- Stable Stream maintains performance for the capacity of the card
- X-ray, magnetic, shock, dust, water, and temperature proof
- Built-in write-protect switch
- Wear leveling, power management for low power usage, and ECC
- Free data recovery services at the hardware and software levels