- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
With the compact, ergonomic Artist Color, you gain deep hands-on control of all color correction and grading tasks ? with great precision and speed. Whether you use Media Composer, Symphony, Color, Smoke for Mac, STORM, or REDCINE-X, you get the superior feel and control of high-end grading hardware at a fraction of the cost, plus unparalleled access to all software color functions. And with programmable Soft Keys, you can customize the surface to speed your workflow.
- 3 optical, high-resolution trackballs
- 3 optical, high-resolution trackwheels
- 6 touch-sensitive rotary encoders
- 6 high-resolution OLED displays
- 6 Reset keys
- 9 programmable Soft Keys to trigger keyboard shortcuts, macro commands, and more...
- Transport and navigation controls
- Ethernet connectivity for high-speed, high-resolution control
- Supports EUCON, HUI, and Mackie Control protocols
- Controls multiple applications and workstations
- Slim, compact design for easy studio integration and portability
- High-resolution Displays (6)
- Touch-sensitive Rotary Encoders (6)
- Page Buttons
- Application/Workstation Change
- Soft Keys (9)
- Reset Keys (6)
- NAV Key
- Optical Trackballs / Trackwheels (3)
- Transport Section
- Copy/Paste Grade Buttons
- Bank Buttons
Take control with EUCON
With Artist Color, you gain deep, integrated control over your favorite EUCON-enabled creative applications. EUCON carries high-resolution control information for trackballs, trackwheels, knobs, displays, and more between Artist Color and whatever application is in focus on your computer. This enables you to quickly switch between multiple applications?and even workstations?at the touch of a button, with all controls and displays automatically matching the selected application.
Get precision control
With three highly responsive optical trackballs and trackwheels at your fingertips, you get the same tactile feedback and precision usually found on only high-end color grading solutions. You can even toggle the center trackball on the fly to work as a mouse?your hands never have to leave the surface during grading. You can also adjust the control sensitivity directly from the surface to suit your preferences.
View feedback in high-resolution
Easily view parameter names and values on the six 128 x 64-pixel OLED displays as you make changes with the trackballs, trackwheels, and six encoders. These displays also show you room or view names when in NAV Mode.
Control playback with ease
Play, stop, go forward or backward, jump to the next clip or previous clip, and more using dedicated transport controls that provide effortless project navigation. You can also use the Soft Keys to trigger additional transport and navigation functions for even greater flexibility in editing and navigating your project.