- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
With all of the complexity introduced by 4K workflows, you need a reliable, does-it-all system on your creative frontline. Do you have what you need to work in today’s high-res media production? With the new Avid Artist | DNxIO video interface, you can accelerate your entire HD, Ultra HD, 2K, and 4K workflow. From first capture to final delivery.
And now, for a limited time, save $500 off the purchase price of a standalone Artist | DNxIO when you trade in your old Mojo DX or Nitris DX interface. This standalone interface includes DNxIO hardware, two power cables, and Blackmagic Design Fusion Connect plug-in for Media Composer (Media Composer sold separately).
Why move to DNxIO?
- Capture and play back stunning high-resolution video through advanced 12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, and HDMI 2.0 connections
- Boost your editing efficiency with onboard processing, which provides real-time or accelerated media encoding, decoding, conversion, and color conversion
- Work with SD, HD, 2K, 4K, 2D, 3D, and other media, with up to 12-bit, 60 fps support
- Use your favorite video, audio, and graphics tools, including Media Composer (8.4.1 or higher), Apple Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC, Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve and Fusion, and more
- Connect with Thunderbolt 2 and PCIe-enabled laptops and workstations
What can you trade in?
If you have an Avid Mojo DX or Nitris DX you are eligible for this special offer. Third party hardware from AJA, Blackmagic Design, MOTU and Matrox no longer qualify for this trade-up special
Please note—To take advantage of this special offer, you must surrender your qualifying video interface/card within 30 days of receiving your Artist | DNxIO interface. If you do no return a qualifying interface/card to Avid within 30 days, you will be invoiced an additional $500 to cover the price difference of the full standalone DNxIO MSRP.