- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Is your Avid Media Composer Support Plan due for renewal? Let us help you easily renew your contract and continue to get the best of what Avid has to offer.
The Avid Support Plan Renewals give you access to Media Composer updates and upgrades only and does not include any 3rd-party software.
Media Composer is proven and trusted by professional editors in every segment of film, television, and broadcast. Designed to handle high volumes of disparate file-based media, Media Composer delivers accelerated high-res-to-HD workflows, real-time collaboration, and powerful media management, eliminating time-consuming tasks so you can focus on telling a great story. And now the choice is yours—edit on premises, remotely through the cloud, on demand, through a low-cost subscription, or purchase a license outright—making Media Composer the most versatile and accessible tool for professional creative editorial.
NewBlue Titler Pro creates professional 2D and 3D video titles in your timeline with speed and efficiency. Supports Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, FCP, FCPX, Avid, Sony Vegas & Grass Valley Edius.
NewBlue Titler Pro 4 delivers the video titling solution that works the way you work.
Offering professionals aesthetics and an efficient workflow, Titler Pro 4 brings you breakthrough speed and cutting-edge designs, making it easier than ever to design dynamic titles, lower thirds and rolling credits in a fraction of the time.
Building on the dynamic animations, 3D custom bevels, and EPS file support of the previous version, Titler Pro 4 adds 13 new features, including the Quick Edit title manager, elastic timeline, and normal-map-textured materials.
Accelerate your workflow while creating sophisticated titling designs with Titler Pro 4.
New Features in Titler 4 include:
- Caching - Title caching for improved timeline performance
- PSD Import - Import, manipulate and animate Photoshop Design directly in Titler Pro 4.
- Open FX support - Add effects and transitions from OpenFX supported software.
- New interface skin options - Choose the skin to match your NLE with three skin options.
- QE library and template adding - Explore or add design templates directly from the
- QuickEdit interface.
- Preview and render quality options - Adjust preview and render quality to maximize Titler
- Pro’s performance.
- Ctrl+ drag for copy - Quickly create copies of objects, text and paragraphs.
- Guidelines and rulers - Apply guidelines and rulers for precise alignment.
- Safe margin options - Activate a range of safe margins to fit your productions needs.
- Redesigned marking grid - Simplified marking grids to assist in title layout.
- Snapping to grid or guideline - Snapping functionality simplifies alignment and subtle
- Text fit modes - Fit text to a variety of bounding boxes.
- Vertical align - Vertically align text.
- Timeline snapping to frames - Snap to frames for easy timeline placement.
- Timeline trim modes - Choose the trim mode to set animations length and more.
- Object locking - Lock text and objects together for consistent movement.
- Grouping - Group text and paragraphs for quick adjustments.
- Paragraph position movement - Animate text block position and rotation.
- Home and end keys to move cursors - Move cursor with home and end keys.
- Close Titler Pro with ctrl/cmd+Q - Quickly close Titler Pro with new quick key.
- Bounding box object masking - Set boundaries for moving text with masks.
- Library custom saving - Save custom designs in fully functional library interface.
- Video texture trimmer - Adjust start and stop time of video textured text.
- RGB mode in color picker - Find colors with HEX or RBG mode.
- Intel HD Support - Intel HD processor support.
- Additive blend mode - Brighten vectors with new blend mode.
- More color and gradient variables - Change design template color and gradients.
- 16 New Effects, Transitions & New Animations - Add more dynamic motion energy to your titles with new complex animations.
Titler Pro Features:
- Animation presets
- Complex shapes
- Elastic timeline
- Full background video playback
- Layer blending modes
- Depth-of-field lens control
- Normal-map-textured materials
- Object multi-select
- Video and still file export with alpha
- Multi-revolution counts on keyframes
- Stand alone app option
- Stereoscopic 3D output
- Export/import of project packages
- Full project template section in library
- Advanced title management
- Shape and text extrusion
- 2D and 3D vector text layers
- 100's of preset styles
- XYZ rotation in 3D space
- Drag-n-drop animations
- Manual keyframing of effects
- Simple shapes
- Add effects to style layers
- Custom 3D bevels
- Video textures
- True motion blur
- Multiple light sources
- EPS file import
- Keyframed lighting
- 3D impact wide angle
Titler Pro After Effects Version Additional Features:
- After Effects Environment Immersion
- After Effects Camera Control Integration
- After Effects Multiple Light Source Integration
- After Effects Camera Depth-of-Field Control
- 3D Intelligent Obscuration with AE Layers
- Apple FCP X
- Avid Media Composer
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Grass Valley EDIUS Pro
- SONY Vegas Pro
Create beautiful, complex and compelling 3D and 2D title graphics through a fast and intuitive workspace. Tap into rich styles and dynamic animations, which will enliven your production with a quick to learn interface for immediate, stunning results.
Improve Your Workflow — The Titler For The Professional Editor’s Schedule
NewBlue Titler Pro is designed to improve and simplify your workflow; it’s the titling solution designed with the professional editor in mind. No need to outsource your title graphics–Titler Pro gives you quick-access, sophisticated animations with professional styles, effects and transitions.
The intuitive user interface of Titler Pro, as a plug-in, seamlessly blends with the NLE workflow you’re already used to plus there is no need to switch back and forth between applications (unless you want to).
Faster with GPU-accelerated effects and transitions
Titler Pro lets you work in real-time, preview styles with one click, playback your sequences quickly and render titles in record time. NewBlue’s GPU-accelerated effects and transitions [coming soon] use your computer resources efficiently, freeing up processing power for everything else in the background.
Make quick adjustments in real-time and customize on the fly
The NewBlue sliders are uncomplicated and designed to allow quick adjustments in real-time, so you can customize on the fly. The Drag-n-drop animations, professional style templates, effects and transitions, means you can instantly create animations for same-day edits. You can utilize our base of professionally-designed templates or quickly create and customize your own. The ability to save custom presets means you can use your custom template at a later date.
Create Rich, Sophisticated Animations
When it comes to designing titles you’re invariably going to be doing a lot of animating and part of that process includes creating timelines, key framing, and using motion graphics in a lot of different ways. Titler Pro is set up to handle the complexities of animation sequences with both style and grace. With the ability to import raster-based graphics onto your animations and to apply organic raster effects, you can get stunning 3D titles.
Vast Array of High-Quality NewBlueFX Effects and Filters
Titler Pro comes with a set of rich styles, effects and filters for you to start creating stunning titles. Plus, editors can easily expand their library directly from Titler Pro with access to hundreds of additional premium GPU-accelerated NewBlueFX effects and filters available for a free trial.
NewBlueFX offers select bundles such as the Creative Bundle and Essentials Bundle, or stock up on all our plugins for the maximum value on our premium GPU products. Used by industry professionals worldwide, NewBlueFX are famous for their quick, easy controls, the ability to save custom styles, and an abundance of presets.
NewBlue’s Amplify bundle delivers a collection of our best plugins from the Essentials, Elements, Filters, Stylizers, Transitions, and Titling collections in one package. Featuring 55 of the top plugins
- ColorFast from the Filters Collection delivers powerful color correction features geared for speed and efficiency. Quickly fix exposure and saturation issues to create the look you want. It's fast, effective and easy. Plus, ColorFast works seamlessly in your favorite video editing software.
- Stabilizer from the Essentials Collection analyzes your video, identifies areas of instability and corrects it. If you’re shooting hand-held, using a GoPro™ or trying to achieve a natural look, you'll love using Stabilizer.
- Chroma Key Pro from the Elements Collection allows you to remove solid colors and convert them to alpha channel. This must-have plugin simplifies color keying with a variety of easy-to-use controls.
- Titler Pro 4 delivers epic titles in seconds. Create polished 2D & 3D text and graphics natively in your NLE.
Avid Support Plans for Media Composer
A standard Avid Support plan is now included with all Media Composer subscriptions and purchases. If your support needs are more demanding, you can upgrade to Elite support for an additional cost, either as a monthly subscription plan or an annual one.
If you have an existing Avid Support contract, it will continue to be honored until it expires. At that time, you can choose the new support option that best suits your needs.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
250 MB hard-disk space for installation
OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
Supports 64-bit video editing applications only
VIDEO EDITING HOST COMPATIBILITY:
Adobe After Effects 5.0+
Adobe Premiere CS6/6.5, CC
Apple Final Cut Pro X
Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
Grass Valley EDIUS 7
HitFilm 3 Pro
Sony Vegas Pro 10+ (64-bit OpenX)
Titler Standalone Host
List of Plugins
- Active Camera: Simulate camera movements to imitate a jittery hand-held camera.
- Chroma Key Pro: Remove solid colors easily and convert them to alphas or create outlines and shadows.
- Outline: Create multicolored glows around text, objects, or people.
- Picture Grid: Create a variety of different frames within your picture.
- Reflection: Create and control a mirrored reflection of your image.
- Tile: Replicate your video into a grid-like wall.
- Viewfinder: Simulate the on-screen display of a video camera recording.
- Color Fixer Pro: Fix color balance, saturation and brightness to produce the perfect image.
- Detail Enhancer: Sharpen image details by strengthening and darkening lines and edges.
- Flash Remover Pro: Capture live events without worrying about distracting camera flashes.
- Gamma Corrector: Sharpen details and boost your image’s color, saturation and warmth.
- Lens Correction: Correct lens distortion to improve quality, or add it for a fisheye view.
- Progressive Stretch: Format your video into widescreen without sacrificing image quality or black sidebars.
- Selective Focus: Blur the surroundings of a region, object, or person to highlight it directly.
- Skin Touch Up: Soften wrinkles and remove blemishes without retouching an entire image.
- Stabilizer: Eliminate shaky footage using a powerful analyzer to get a smooth, jitter-free video.
- ColorFast: Create perfect videos with the ultimate color correction and color grading tool.
- Color Replace: Change the color of different objects without harshing the raw details.
- Diffusion: Add a soft glow to your footage to change the color and focus of your image.
- Film Color: Modify color and adjust lighting to recreate the classic look of film.
- Frame Rate: Convert live footage into a dynamic sequence of photos.
- Old TV: Manipulate your footage to recreate the look of classic tube televisions.
- Saturation EQ: Separate the color spectrum to choose colors you want to enhance.
- Spotlight: Overlay a specific region onto a preset backdrop to spotlight it.
- Tilt Shift: Create depth of field in your video to spotlight a particular region.
- Vignette: Use these preset vignettes to creatively frame your video.
- Earthquake: Simulate the motion of an earthquake by blurring, jolting and rattling your image.
- Impressionist: Create a colorful abstract painting out of your video.
- Mosaic: Transform your video into a mosaic by creating sequences of tiles.
- Neon Lights: Create colorful pockets of light by enhancing the edges of your video frame.
- RGB Shift: Separate the red, green, and blue elements within an image to create an edgy look.
- Rolling Waves: Simulate the effect of water washing over your video by warping your scene into waves.
- Shear Energy: Create a shear, blended motion effect by blurring the image on two axes.
- Water Color: Soften colors and blur edges of objects to give a smooth, fluid look.
- Zoom Blur: Dramatically pull into video, creating the effect that you’re flying into the screen.
- 3D Blow Apart: Break, burst and shred between scenes with this action-packed plugin.
- 3D Bouncing Frames: Animate your scene transitions by adding bouncing frames within a picture.
- 3D Checkerboard: Shuffle, collapse and stack one scene away, then introduce the next.
- 3D Intensity Grid: Expand 3D objects across the screen, then crumble to reveal the next clip.
- 3D Louvers: Blend, flip and bounce between clips for transitions with dimensional range.
- 3D Sliced Cubes: Layer cutouts of the next clip over the previous one.
- Glow Pro: Create soft sources of light, then harshen them to morph into the next scene.
- Neon Lights: Create colorful pockets of light by enhancing the edges of your video frame.
- Photo Blast: Smeared rays cast through images to wash away one scene and fade into the next.
- Plasma Glow: Transition from one scene to the next with a dynamic shimmering blast of light.
- RGB Shift: Separate red, green and blue objects, then shake them into the next image.
- Roll: Create the look of camera film rolling over a projector.
- Scanner: Shift in and out of scenes with a fluorescent beam of light.
- Shear: Smear your scene in diagonal directions.
- Traveling Rays: Move from one scene to the next with bright beams of shining light.
- Twirl: Twist and swirl images into a blur that unravels to reveal the next scene.
- Zoom: Blur and pan rays dramatically across the scene to move between cuts.
Titler Pro 4 quickly delivers polished 2D & 3D text and graphics natively in your NLE.