- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The Azden 105 Series Wireless Microphone Systems offer the flexibility of frequency agile operation and compact components at a modest price. With up to 92 selectable UHF frequencies, users can rely on the 105 series for clear reception in any scenario. This system includes the 105UPR camera mountable receiver and 15BT beltpack transmitter with EX-503L lavalier microphone and 15XT plug-in transmitter.
The Azden UPR 105 receiver is compact and includes a built-in shoe mount for easy camera attachment. A 1/8" (3.5mm) mini output connects to the audio inputs on cameras with the supplied cable. An optional cable (Azden MX1) provides an XLR output. In addition a separate 1/8" (3.5mm) output with independent level control provides headphone monitoring.
The Azden 15BT also features 92 selectable frequencies. The included EX-503L lavalier (clip-on) microphone features an omni-directional polar pattern for clear vocal reproduction at all angles. An On/Off switch is provides for added control and two AA batteries provides between 6 to 8 hours of operation.
The 15XT plug-in transmitter can make any handheld dynamic microphone with a typical 3-pin XLR output into a wireless microphone.
- Flexibility of a wireless lavalier or handheld mic
- 94 Selectable UHF Freq. (566.125-589.875 MHz)
- 15BT transmitter w/ EX-503L lapel mic, 15XT plug-in transmitter and 105UPR receiver
- New, Pivoting diversity High-Gain Antenna
- Mini-Jack Out w/ Supplied 3.5mm DSLR Cable
- Headphone Output on Receiver
- Attached/Removable Shoe-Mount
- Powered by 2 “AA” Batteries (not included)
In The Box
- 105UPR receiver
- Shoe mount
- Mounting strips
- 3.5mm mono to stereo cable
- 15BT transmitter
- EX-503L lapel mic