- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The Azden 105 Series Wireless Microphone Systems offer the flexibility of frequency agile operation and compact components at a modest price. With up to 92 selectable UHF frequencies, users can rely on the 105 series for clear reception in any scenario. This system includes the 105UPR camera mountable receiver and the 15XT plug-in transmitter.
The Azden UPR 105 receiver is compact and includes a built-in shoe mount for easy camera attachment. A 1/8" (3.5mm) mini output connects to the audio inputs on cameras with the supplied cable. An optional cable (Azden MX1) provides an XLR output. In addition a separate 1/8" (3.5mm) output with independent level control provides headphone monitoring.
The 15XT plug-in transmitter can make any handheld dynamic microphone with a typical 3-pin XLR output into a wireless microphone.
- 94 Selectable UHF Freq. (566.125-589.875 MHz)
- 15XT plug-in transmitter with 105UPR receiver
- New, Pivoting diversity High-Gain Antenna
- Mini-Jack Out w/ Supplied 3.5mm DSLR Cable
- Headphone Output on Receiver
- Attached/Removable Shoe-Mount
- Powered by 2 “AA” Batteries (not included)
In The Box
- 105UPR receiver
- Shoe mount
- Mounting strips
- 3.5mm mono to stereo cable
- 15XT plug-in transmitter