- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Omni-directional lavalier microphone with 4-pin Hirose connector. This electret condenser microphone requires a bias voltage of 2-10VDC which all Azden body-pack transmitters provide. Microphone comes with LC-1 lapel clip.
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Omni-directional lavalier
- Powered by 2-10V DC
- Power provided by Azden body-pack transmitters
- For use with 1201BT & 2000BT transmitters.
- 4-pin Hirose connector
- Uni-directional electret condensor
- Impedance: 2 K ohms @ 1KHz
- Sensitivity: -64dB +/1 4dB (0dB=1V/0.1 Pa) @1KHz/2.2K ohms/3V bias
- Operating Voltage Required: 5-9VDC
- Current Draw: 0.5mA