- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The Azden 1201VMS wireless microphone system combines the 1201URX/VM (V-Mount) receiver with the 1201BT plug-in transmitter and ECM-44H Sony lavalier microphone..
Azden's 1201 Series wireless microphone systems are designed for professional applications. They offer 188 user selectable, DTV compliant frequencies and true-diversity technology with two complete front-ends and high-gain antennas to maximize reception and range while greatly reducing interference and drop-out. Both transmitter and receiver feature multi-function digital displays and rugged construction. The receiver uses 12VDC camera power, and the transmitter is powered via 2-AA alkaline batteries for up to 8-hours.
The Azden 1201 Series is a viable choice for broadcast, ENG, EFP, video & film shoots.
- V-Mount battery adapter case
- 1201BT with ECM-44H Sony lavalier mic
- 188 DTV frequencies / 4 UHF TV bands
- True diversity system
- Improved image rejection, S/N ratio & superior diversity isolation
- Multi-function LCD shows channel, frequency, battery info, AF level, and diversity operation
In The Box
- 1201URX/VM receiver
- 1201XT plug-in transmitter
- Hardshell carrying case