- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The Azden® i-Coustics™ HX-Mi TRRS Mic/Headphone Cable is designed to make your Azden microphone compatible with your mobile devices. Just plug your Azden microphone into the HX-Mi mic input and attach the cable to the microphone/headphone jack of your device. Plug your headphones into the headphone input of the HX-Mi to listen to your recordings. The HX-Mi works with any device with a TRRS jack, including iPhone® 3/4/5/6, iPad® (3rd generation and newer), Samsung Galaxy S® 3/4/5, Galaxy Tab® 3 and most Android™ devices.
Compatible Azden Products: Azden WR-PRO, WR32-PRO*, 105UPR, 310UDR, 330UPR*, SGM-990, SGM-DSLR, SMX-5*, SMX-10*, SMX-20*, FMX-DSLR**, FMX-22**, FMX-32a**, FMX-42**, FMX-42a**
Note* The Azden SMX-5, SMX-10 and SMX-20 are stereo microphones but will record in mono when using the HX-Mi with your smartphone/tablet. Dual channel receivers such as the WR32-PRO and 330UPR can only output 1 channel through the HX-Mi cable. Note** The HX-Mi is compatible with all Azden mixers but will not allow for stereo mixing into your device.
The headphones typically work for playback of recordings and not to monitor the microphone while recording unless you use a recording app with the monitoring feature.
- Makes your microphones and wireless systems work with smartphones and tablets!
- Compatible with iPhone® 3/4/5/6, iPad® (3rd generation and newer), Samsung Galaxy S® 3/4/5, Galaxy Tab® 3 and most Android™ devices
- Works with most available recording apps
- Connector: 3.5mm mini-jack TRRS
- Headphones output: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Mic input: 3.5mm mono jack
- Length: 6.5"
In The Box
- HX-Mi Cable