- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The Azden® i-Coustics™ EX-503i is designed to give you studio quality sound with your smartphone or tablet. Just plug it into the microphone jack for clean, crisp audio. The EX-503i is perfect for easy, hands free recording of lectures, speeches, dictation, interviews and more.
The EX-503i is designed to work with any mobile device with a TRRS headset jack, including iPhone® 3/4/5/6, iPad® (3rd generation and newer), Samsung Galaxy S® 3/4/5 Galaxy Tab® 3 and most other Android™ devices. A full list of compatible devices can be found here. Compatible with most of the available audio and video recording apps for Android and iOS devices, the EX-503i will greatly improve the quality of your audio.
• Equipped with a highly sensitive, omni-directional microphone element that sounds equally great from any direction.
• Includes a high quality, metal lapel clip to neatly and securely fasten the microphone to clothing.
• Compatible with most iOS and Android audio and video recording apps.
• Foam windscreen protects against wind and plosive syllables.
• Compatible with any device with a TRRS headset input jack.
- Handcrafted in Japan
- High quality audio for mobile devices
- Great for recording lectures, speeches, voice memos, interviews
- Sensitive, omni-directional element
- Compatible w/ iPhone® 3/4/5/6, iPad® (3rd generation and newer), Samsung Galaxy S® 3/4/5, Galaxy Tab® 3 & most Android™ devices
- Works with most available audio & video recording apps
- Pickup Pattern: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity: -35dB (17.8V) at 1kHz, 0dB=1V/Pa
- Cord Length: 1.2m (4 ft)
- Output: 3.5mm mini-plug TRRS
In The Box
- EX-503i Lapel Mic
- Lapel clip mic holder