- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The CG-100 is a PC-based character generator that produces lower thirds, text rolls, text crawls and more. In can import .TGA animations, text files, still images and even display the PC's time.
Any font installed on the system can be used by our character generators, as well as languages (i.e. if Arabic or Hebrew, text appears right to left - the program itself is in English only). You can create and save as much text as your hard drive allows, and they can be recalled in sequence. Using the Live Operation Mode, the CG-100 can also be used as a live on-screen typewriter.
- Image objects may be imported as graphics and stored as part of the page.
- Simple shapes (bars, ellipses and rectangles) are menu items and may be added to the page.
- Animation objects can Wipe, Push and Fade in various directions at different speeds.
- Text can roll and crawl.
- Supports Windows Unicode for multi-language inputs
- Redo/Undo functions for quick testing of an additional effect.
-Live editing mode provides a great flexibility to immediately alter other CG pages while one CG page is on the fly.
- Quick CG Text Editor allows navigation from page to page to modify text in a very productive way.
- Stand-alone logo display function.
- Nine clipboard spaces can store and be retrieved CG combinations from different pages and files.
- Group function makes CG combinations easy to be edited.