- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The HDR-70 is a hard drive based video recorder, with removable hard drive enclosure, designed for studio desktop applications. The HDR-70 records from both High and Standard Definition video equipment via HD/SD-SDI. The HDR-70 comes with a 320GB HDD and a removable hard drive enclosure. One additional enclosure is included, if you would like to purchase another HDD. And the HDR-70 is compatible with SSD drives. Once you have completed your recording, simply eject the hard drive enclosure and use USB 2.0 to connect to a PC or MAC based NLE system. The USB port provides power to the unit. It?s perfect for use with laptops in the field. You can work directly from the removable drive, or copy video files to your NLE's video drives.
- HDR-70 can record in 1080p, as well as 1080i, 720p, 526i, and 480i.
- Media files are made on the fly with the HDR-70
- Locking connectors keep the power plug securely attached.
- HDR-70 has Ref-in/loop-through, Black Burst, and Tri-Level Signal.
- In the case of an accidental power-off, like a blakc out, the recorded file will still be saved, minus 2 seconds at the end of the file.
- HDR-70 has time code input and output.
- HDR-70 has Power-On Record and Power-On Play.
- HDR-70 uses the NTFS file system.
- HDR-70 features gen-lock input and pass-through.
- HDR-70 is able to do timelapse recording.
- Inputs: 1x HD/SD-SDI
- Supported Input Resolutions: 1080p(23.9, 24, 25, 29.9, 30), 1080i(50, 59.9, 60), 720p(50, 59.9, 60), 576i(50), 480i(59.9)
- Outputs: 1x HD/SD-SDI, 1x HDMI
- Inputs: 2x Balanced XLR (Analog Stereo Pair 2-Channels)
- Outputs: 2x Balanced XLR (Stereo Pair 2-Channels)
- Embedding: Stereo Audio embedded to HD/SD-SDI (8-Channels) and HDMI (4-Channels) outputs and to saved file
- Recording Format: PCM 24-bits / 8-Channels / 48KHz Sampling Rate
- 1x HD/SD-SDI
- MXF OP1A
- HD (35-125Mbps): 4:2:2
- HD (10-25Mbps): 4:2:0
- SD (15-50Mbps): 4:2:2
- SD (8Mbps): 4:2:0
- 320GB HDD Included
- Compatible with SSD Drives