- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The SE-500 is a compact and light weight 4-channel analog video/audio switcher with a built-in Time Base Correction. The SE-500 accepts S-video (Y/C) and Composite video signals, making it ideal for small churches, schools, clubs, or pubs – anywhere that you want a low cost, extremely reliable video/audio switcher.
In addition to S-Video and composite Video, the SE-500 also provides component (Y:U:V) output. Features include dissolves, flicker free cuts, wipes, splits, PIP and a color processor. It also has built-in TBC for each channel for seamless switching.
The SE-500 has a quad-view output of the four inputs. You only need two video monitors — one for the input sources and one for the program output. The SE-500 can be manually operated or controlled via RS-232 & MIDI interface. As with all Datavideo products, the SE-500 works on 12vDC or local power.
- Monitor output: preview may be displayed as PIP or Quad Preview
- No genlock required: frame synch and TBC built-in for each active source
- Works with TB-5 tally box to provide tally output
- With the included breakout cable, one composite output and one S-Video output can be combined and converted into a component output
- Built-in audio mixer with two microphone channels and one auxiliary video source input
- Color processor for video correction
- Digital processor – high image quality
- Digital effects – spilt, PIP, wipe, fade and quad display effect
- Illuminated control buttons
- 5-pin MIDI control interface
- Easy tilting with Datavideo CG-100 character generator
- Headphone monitor with volume control
- Available in NTSC or PAL video standards (not a dual standard device)