- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
1080p Remote Control Camera with Tally
The PTC-150 HD/SD Video Camera is a PTZ camera that can be mounted on a wall, ceiling, floor, or a tabletop, and includes an IR remote control. The camera captures HD video at 1920 x 1080 resolution, and features wide dynamic range with backlight compensation. The camera features a motorized 22x optical zoom capability. The camera’s image mirror and image rotation functions allow you to electronically adjust the image to help compensate for mounting limitations based on your location.
50 programmable position presets including pan, tilt, and zoom positions, allow the camera to quickly move between predetermined camera positions using the remote, or an available PTZ controller.
For multi-camera shoots, the built-in tally light can identify when the camera is active. The camera features a built-in IR cut filter in the image path for low light shooting, and then returns for daytime shooting. Moreover, PTC-150 supports real time position report on a per frame basis; this will be helpful to virtual studio application. The camera supports Sony VISCA protocol for PTZ control using RS-422 interface over the unit’s RJ-45 port.
- HD Resolution
- 1/2.8″ High Definition 2.0 MegaPixels progressive MOS sensor
- SD Format Support
- 480/59.94p, 480/59.94i, 576/50i
- Reported Position Coordinates
- Position coordinates report in real time per frame.
- Sony VISCA
- Supports SONY VISCA Protocol Keyboard
- Optical Zoom
- 22x optical zoom (f=4.3 mm to 94.6 mm)
- Dehazing Technology
- Dehazing technology allows the foggy or hazy images to be clear and sharp.
- Simultaneous Video Output
- HD-SDI + CVBS + HDMI synchronously
- Supports DVIP Control Protocol (F/W update to activate)
- HD Format Support
- 1080/ 59.94p (4:1:1), 1080/ 50p (4:1:1). 1080/ 59.94i, 1080/ 29.97p, 1080/ 25p, 1080/ 50i, 720/ 59.94p, 720/50p
- Digital Noise Reduction
- Reduces the noise and enables clearer image under low light conditions
- Tally LED
- Comes with built-in tally LED
What’s in the Box