- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The Datavideo SE-2000 Kit is a stationary version of the HS-2000. It comes with the SE-2000 HD-SDI switcher, HDR-50 rack mounted hard drive recorder, and the RKM-2000 monitor holder. Inclusive in this kit, the SE-2000 HD-SDI switcher is designed for small, live production venues of up to 5 inputs by combining 1 or 2 DVI-D computer sources and 3 or 4 HD-SDI sources.
Datavideo created a neat little holder, RKM-2000 that accepts one 1RU x 19" device and this kit provides a good platform for placement of a monitor. Additionally, Datavideo's HDR-50 can be mounted in the RKM-2000 holder. CG may be done with the Datavideo CG-350. PowerPoint? presentations go right in through the DVI input. The SE-2000's multi display output includes each source, preview, program, and a digital clock display.
In addition, the system will store and recall 14 different logos. It also has five operator set up memories and title overlay. The SE-2000's built in audio mixer has four audio follows video inputs (microphone or line) and two audio outputs. As with all Datavideo products SE-2000 works on 12vDC or local power. Operating the SE-2000 is fast because every control is right on the work surface - no shifts.
- Input: 4x HD-SDI and 1x DVI-D or 3x HD-SDI and 2x DVI-D
- Output: 2x HD-SDI, 1x HD-YUV & DVI (Multi-view)
- 4x XLR microphone or line audio inputs
- 12V 5A DC operation 110/220 power supply and cord included.
- Logo insertion: 14 pre-stored logos (max 128 x 96 pixels) inserted via luminance key
- Luminance key, PIP, Freeze Image, Black
- Tally signal output (live and next source)
- Five individual speed keys, T bar (work in both directions) and TAKE key
- Five user preset memories
- 13 transitions with adjustable border width
- Multi preview monitor output
- Input: 1920x1080i & 1280x720p
- Output: 1080i - 720p