- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The Datavideo SE-2800 Video Switcher with up to 12 SDI / HDMI / or CV Inputs is a multi-definition switcher designed for the event or activity that needs up to 12 SD or HD input sources. The SE-2800 is able to accept 12 total inputs in varying combinations of Interlaced SD/HD-SDI, HDMI, and CV sources, and, accordingly, after your purchase, you will be contacted with a choice of different configurations. (Up-conversion is not supported)
- SE & HD Support
- SE-2800 supports both Standard Definition and High Definition signals.
- Audio Embedding
- SE-2800 Supports Audio Embedding.
- 2x HDMI Multi-View Preview Outputs
- The SE-2800 Switcher has two HDMI-out ports for the multi-view preview, one for the switcher operator and one for the director.
- PAL or NTSC Compatible
- SE-2800 accepts input from PAL or NTSC signals.
|Connections||Video Inputs: |
After your purchase, you will be contacted with a choice of 12 SD/HD-SDI, HDMI, and/or CV input configurations.
2x HDMI (Multi-Preview)
Audio Inputs :
4x Analog Balanced XLR
Audio Outputs :
2x Analog Balanced XLR
(Audio connections support embedded audio to SD/HD-SDI)
|Resolutions||Accepted Resolutions: |