- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Datavideo's SE-900 8 input SD switcher has an expandable core feature set that includes input chromakey cards and accessories. This two piece switcher (control panel and rack mounted processor) is ideal for SD venues.
The switcher accepts a mix of 8 input cards for DV, SDI, DVI, YUV and Composite. Outputs include DV, SDI, Composite, Component and S-video. Each input has a frame synchronizer and TBC. Preview functions include a YUV/Composite multi-image output with "next source" and "next effect" so you can see how it looks before your audience does. The SE-900 caters to the DV and SDI formats by including an audio delay for DV, and an optional audio embedder for the SDI stream.
The SE-900 is sold as a stand alone, 2-piece switcher with monitors, monitor racks and cases, or as part of mobile studio packages. It is available preconfigured for different inputs. See SE-900 Kits below.
- Eight inputs with any SD format: SDI, DV, DVI, YUV, S-Video or composite depending on the input boards select. Each input includes a frame sync and TBC.
- Program Outputs: SDI, DV, YUV, S-Video and/or composite
- 2 multi-image preview outputs. (1) Normal is the next source preview. Pressing the "Preview" key shows the next effect. (2) Multi-image output - composite and component video.
- No genlock required - frame synchronizers built-in for flicker-free switching
- External genlock card optional
- Voice sync - audio delayed to minus 17 frames
- Input - both balanced XLR and RCA with audio delay for perfect sync with DV or SDI video sources
- Output - One balanced XLR +/- 12Vp-p, 1 RCA stereo
- Joystick control can work with either RGB color correction (white balance) or position for the PIP or Mosaic effect
- PIP (Picture-in-Picture) - two fixed sizes, able to move from off-screen to off-screen
- Color processor - white balance for each input. Last settings saved at power down.
- Digital effects - Over 50 digital effects (including 15 transitions with borders) with six speeds, plus 6 special effects
- SDI overlay card pre-installed - use with any SDI-based character generator with a downstream keyer (DSK)
- Logo overlay included - use 24-bit RGB 96x24 bitmap image or input source
- Easy titling with Datavideo's CG-100 Character Generator
- Eight tally outputs, red/yellow LED tally lights included (can control tally lights on TLM-404 directly)
- Audio may be embedded in the SDI stream
- GPI input trigger controls up to 10 pre-programmed effects in sequence
- RS-232 or RS-422 remote control interface
- One optional chromakey channel - can accept four foreground inputs, four background inputs and four chromakey settings. Internal chromakey switcher allows for glitch-free switching between the four sources and backgrounds. Background and foreground selection is through the inputs to the switcher.
- Separate control panel and 19" rackmountable CPU