- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
For use with Anton Bauer Batteries (Gold mount plate with a 14.4V D-tap output socket for Gold mount batteries)
The Datavideo TLM-700HD is a 7 Inch broadcast monitor with a range of both High definition and standard definition connections including HD & SD-SDI, HD & SD YUV, HDMI & Composite Video Inputs. The range of connections and rugged metal design make it a perfect choice for users who work outdoors in the field or in a studio, with HD or SD.
The TLM-700HD can be powered from a standard V-Mount type battery, enabling you to power the monitor using an existing camera battery from a range of manufacturers. The TLM-700HD can also be powered via the supplied mains power adapter.
The monitor provides a range of advanced features including, audio indicator when working with SDI and HDMI, safe area indicators (80%, 90% OFF), VITC time code display, auto detection of NTSC/PAL, aspect ratio: 16:9 / 4:3 / 15:9 switchable and dual colour tally indication.
Adjustment for brightness, contrast, colour and tint (Tint NTSC only).
Internal colour bars and Blue only function enables perfect and precise calibration.
- 7" 16:9 Wide Screen Panel
- Resolution: RGB 800 x 480 dots
- Brightness, Contrast, Colour, Tint Adjustable (Tint NTSC only)
- Flip/Mirror effect: YES
- NTSC/PAL Auto Switching
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 / 4:3 / 15:9 switchable
- OSD Menu Control
- Support Blue Only
- Support Embedded Audio & Time Code
- Viewing angle Minimum: Top 40 degree / Bottom 60 degree / Right 60 degree / Left 60 degree
- Viewing angle Typical: Top 50 degree / Bottom 70 degree / Right 70 degree / Left 70 degree
- LCD Brightness: Minimum 250/Typical 300 cd/m2
- LCD Contrast ratio: Minimum 400/Typical 500
- LED life time: 20,000 Hours
- LCD Backlight: LED
- Tally Light: YES Dual Colours
- Tally Connection: D-Sub 15-Pin