Magic Bullet Denoiser III runs in a variety of host applications. Each purchase and serial number allows the owner to use the product on more than one host application but only on a single computer at any one time. Except where noted, the features are the same in all systems and host applications.
- Adobe After Effects CC(2015.3), CC (2015), CC (2014)
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC(2015.3), CC (2015), CC (2014)
- Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3 and up
- Apple Motion 5.2.3 and up
Please ensure that the host version is compatible with your operating system. Check with your application provider for specifics.
Mac OS X 10.10 and later
PC / WINDOWS
Windows 7 64-bit
Windows 8 64-bit
Windows 10 64-bit
Red Giant requires a discrete GPU to get the most out of Denoiser III.
- For AMD, we recommend HD7000 and higher, R7 or R9 series graphics cards; or the professional series FireGL cards.
- For Nvidia, we recommend GeForce 600 series and higher graphics cards*; or the professional series Quadro cards.
VRAM size requirements: For HD resolution output, we recommend that your GPU has at least 2 GB of memory.
If you are planning on creating high-resolution projects in 4K resolution or more, we recommend a GPU with at least 4 GB of memory*.
Any CPU from Intel or AMD is supported.
*We currently do not support Nvidia GeForce series GPUs for 4K processing, however, Quadro professional cards are supported**.
** The Nvidia Quadro K5000 for Mac is not currently supported.