- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Live streaming production bundle perfect for mixed HDMI environments.
Telestream Wirecast Studio
Telestream’s Wirecast is the only cross-platform, all-in-one live streaming production software that enables capture, live production, and encoding of live streams for broadcast to multiple servers and platforms simultaneously. With Wirecast, you can stream multiple live cameras while dynamically mixing in other media such as movies, images, and sounds, and adding production features such as transitions, built-in titles, chroma key, virtual sets, and live scoreboards. Wirecast is ideal for broadcasting professional-looking live internet shows, news, online gaming, sporting events, concerts, church services, corporate meetings, lectures and much more.
Epiphan AV.io HD Video Grabbers
No software installation required
AV.io HD is a video capture device that doesn’t require drivers to be installed on your computer—it’s as simple as using a webcam! Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems will automatically detect AV.io HD ensuring compatibility with your favorite software.
- Easy to connect and share: Required adapters and cables for HDMI, DVI or VGA devices are included with your AV.io HD — simply connect your device and start sharing.
- Full HD video capture at 60 fps: AV.io HD transfers uncompressed video to your computer or laptop in beautiful Full HD at 60 fps with near-zero latency.
- Audio capture over HDMI: In addition to capturing video content, AV.io HD also captures audio from your HDMI source.
- Worry-free, automatic scaling and aspect ratios: AV.io HD automatically adjusts video scaling and aspect ratios based on your application’s requirements, providing you fantastic video quality — even when swapping video sources.
- A portable travel companion for your video source: AV.io HD fits in your hand and is lightweight enough to travel with you anywhere you need to share video.
- Built to last: Like all Epiphan products, AV.io HD is designed to be strong, durable and rugged enough for daily use (some of our products are even used in space!). AV.io HD features robust connectors designed for reliable and repeated long-term use.
- Powered over USB: Power-on your AV.io HD by simply plugging it into your computer’s USB port – no AC power connections required!
- No distractions, noiseless operation: No internal fans or moving parts means AV.io HD is silent and will not distract from your video capture, streaming or recording experience.
- Third-party application support: Just like your webcam, AV.io HD makes your video source available within applications you already use, such as:
- Telestream Wirecast
- Adobe FMLE
- VLC media player
- Windows Camera
AV.io HD Technical Specifications
|Interface||USB 3.0, USB 2.0.|
|OS drivers||UVC and UAC device|
|Dimensions||3.54″ × 2.36″ × 0.91″, 90 mm × 60 mm × 23 mm|
|Connectors||DVI-I (integrated, digital & analog), USB 3.0 B-Type connector|
|Input||HDMI (including audio), DVI, VGA|
|Input resolution||Up to 1920×1200|
|Output frame rate||Output Resolution||Available frame rates|
|640×360||15, 30, 60 fps|
|640×480||15, 30, 60 fps|
|848×480||15, 30, 60 fps|
|960×540||15, 30, 60 fps|
|1024×768||15, 30, 60 fps|
|1280×720||15, 30, 60 fps|
|1280×1024||15, 30, 60 fps|
|1600×1200||15, 30, 60 fps|
|1920×1080||15, 30, 60 fps|
|1920×1200||15, 30, 60 fps|
|Output color space||YUV 4:2:2|
|Capture latency||Near-zero. However, third-party applications may contribute to capture delay.|
|HDMI Audio (input)||16-bit and 24-bit PCM encoded audio at 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, and 48 kHz sampling rates|
|Audio output||16-bit 48 kHz stereo sampling rates|
|LED||One LED to indicate the status of the AV.io HD (power, readiness, and operation in progress)|
|OS Support||Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.10 and up, Linux distribution with kernel 3.5.0 or higher supported.|
|HDCP compliance||High-bandwidth digital content protection (HDCP) is a form of digital copy protection intended to prevent illegal copying of video and audio content.AV.io HD cannot capture from video sources protected by HDCP.|
|Country of Origin||Made in North America (Canada)
- Telestream Wirecast Studio Live Streaming Production Software
- (2) Epiphan Av.io HD