- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Introducing the HP Z820 Workstation, your launch pad for turning inspiration into reality. You gain unprecedented power for your ultimate projects.
z820 Dual Hex-Core Xeon HP Workstation with 32GB of RAM and Quadro K4000 GPU for under $5K!
Built for high-end computing and visualization. The dual-processor HP Z820 Workstation delivers outstanding performance, award-winning industrial design, and tool-free serviceability in the industry's most expandable chassis. With next generation Intel Xeon processors, support for up to 16 processing cores, and the latest professional graphics, you'll tackle even the most demanding projects like never before.
Unmatched Design. Inside and Out.
With its expandable design, the HP Z820 Workstation gives you the confidence to produce your best work. Designed for a wide-range of needs, the HP Z820 offers enhanced tool-free access and unbelievable power at whisper-quiet levels. The result is unparalleled design power in a system that is sleek and uncluttered inside and out.
Multitasking Made Easy.
The HP Z820 can operate with up to 16 processing cores, delivering ultimate performance to help you accomplish more every minute.
Ultra-Powerful Visuals and High Performance Computing.
Get the power to realize your vision with the new family of NVIDIA Quadro K-series professional graphics featuring NVIDIA's most powerful GPU architecture ever NVIDIA Kepler. Whether you're creating revolutionary products or telling spectacularly vivid visual stories, Quadro helps you do it better and faster. Offering support for up to eight displays and robust OpenGL support, NVIDIA graphics are fully certified and optimized with industry-leading applications from AutoDesk, Solidworks, Adobe, and many others for enhanced performance and reliability.
Space to Fill.
This rackable system provides 7 expansion slots, 7 expansion bays and 4-channel integrated DDR3 memory with 16 slots and support for up to 512GBs.
HP workstations offer low halogen and ENERGY STAR? qualified configurations featuring 90% efficient power supplies.
- Dual Hex-CoreXeon E5-2620v2 2.6 6C
- 32GB (4x8) 1866 ECC
- 256GB Solid State Boot Drive
- NVIDIA Quadro K40003GB
- Blu-Ray Writer
- Thunderbolt 2
- Win 8.1 DG to Win 7 Pro 64
- 3/3/3 Year Onsite Warranty
HP z820 Workstation Specs
- Chipset: Intel® C602 Chipset
- Memory: 16 DIMM slots, up to 512 GB, 8-channel ECC DDR3, up to 1866 MHz, 4 channels per CPU
- Drive Controllers: Integrated 2-channel SATA 6 Gb/s controller, RAID 0, 1 capable; Integrated 4-channel SATA 3 Gb/s controller, RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 capable; Integrated 8-channel SAS 6 Gb/s controller, RAID 0, 1, 10 capable;
- Drive Bays: 3 external 5.25-inch bays, 4 internal 3.5-inch bays
- Expansion Slots:
2 PCI Express Gen3 x16; 1 PCI Express Gen3 x16 (Available only with 2nd CPU); 1 PCI Express Gen3 x16 mechanical/x8 electrical; 1 PCI Express Gen3 x8 mechanical/x4 electrical;
1 PCI Express Gen2 x8 mechanical/x4 electrical; 1 Legacy PCI
- Audio: Integrated Intel/Realtek HD ALC262 Audio,
- Network: Dual integrated Intel GbE LAN; Infineon TPM 1.2 Controller;
Front: 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, 1 IEEE 1394a standard, 1 microphone in, 1 headphone out, HP 22-in-1 Media Card Reader (optional)
Rear: 2 USB 3.0, 4 USB 2.0, 1 IEEE 1394a, 1 audio in, 1 audio out, 1 microphone in, 2 PS/2, 2 RJ-45 to integrated Gigabit LAN, 1 serial, 1 Thunderbolt™ 2 port via optional
add-in PCIe card3,4
Internal: 6 USB 2.0 ports available by three 2x5 headers
- Input Devices: HP PS/2 standard keyboard, HP USB standard keyboard, HP USB Smart Card Keyboard, HP PS/2 optical scroll mouse, HP USB 2-button optical scroll mouse, HP USB 3-button
optical mouse, USB SpaceExplorer, USB SpacePilot, USB Laser Mouse
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 17.5 x 8.0 x 20.7 in (44.4 x 20.3 x 52.5 cm)
- Power Supply: 850W 88% Efficient wide-ranging, active Power Factor Correction or 1125W 90% Efficient wide-ranging, active Power Factor Correction