- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Tough in the Field. Fast Everywhere.
- Thunderbolt™ 3 speeds of up to 510MB/s
- 2TB for large project storage
- USB-C for universal connectivity
- Bus powered for complete mobility
- Shock, dust, and water resistant for all-terrain use
- design by neil poulton
Legendary Rugged toughness meets USB-C compatibility, blazing-fast Thunderbolt™ speeds, and optional SSD performance of up to 510MB/s* (130MB/s with HDD version). Thanks to USB-C, you can connect to both USB 3.0-compatible computers as well as to USB-C (and Thunderbolt 3) ones. This Rugged hard drive also features an integrated Thunderbolt cable and IP54-rated resistance to the elements, helping to ensure that you never have to compromise between durability, compatibility, and speed.
- On-the-Go Content Creators: Universal compatibility, mobility, durability, and lightning-fast transfer speeds let these users move data quickly, wherever they go.
- Secure Mobile Storage: Protects against drops of up to two meters (6.6 feet), dust, water, being run over by a 1-ton car, and even against unauthorized access with AES 256-bit software encryption.
- Large File Sharing: Professionals, consumers, and students benefit from universal connectivity and USB 2.0 compatibility to share large amounts of data with any standard computer.
- MPN: STFS2000800
- Computer with a Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, USB 3.0, or USB 2.0 port
- Thunderbolt: Latest version of Windows® 7, Windows 8 / Mac OS® X 10.6.8 or later
- Latest version of Windows® 7 and later / Mac OS® X 10.5 and later
- Minimum free disk space: 600MB recommended
- LaCie Rugged drive with integrated Thunderbolt cable
- USB-C (USB 3.1 5Gb/s) cable
- USB-C to USB-A cable (USB 3.0 compatible)
- Quick Install Guide
- Removable cover