- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
New standards in waveform and spectral editing
Sound Forge Pro 11 and SpectraLayers Pro 3 are the most advanced waveform and spectral editing applications available today. Each with its own unique genius, they work seamlessly together to form a colossal editing system offering extraordinary and immediate gains for audio professionals everywhere. Engineered for smooth round-trip communication, the latest editions invite you to channel the power of each just as your tasks demand. Whether you’re mixing, mastering, repairing & restoring, sound designing or uncovering forensics & analysis, Sound Forge Pro 11 and SpectraLayers Pro 3 work in tandem to provide a unified environment that will serve as your gateway to the highest plateau of creative audio design.
- Layers Panel Redesign:The new editing paradigm starts here, with a colorful, customizable system that makes working with complex multi-layer projects easy and intuitive.
- Selection Tools Redesign: The Selection Tools panel has been significantly upgraded to provide more power and versatility than ever for carving precise, tailor-made selections out of the spectral graph.
- Waveform Display: Shows selections, color-coded project layer content, relative amplitudes, and more.
- Overview Bar: Provides graphic, colorcoded information about selection range, layer program length and location, layer phase status, mute state, and more.
- Displacement Pad: Go multidimensional with a joystick control for changing the 3D view that features continuous access for a super-smooth 3D workflow.
- Audio Scrubbing: Use the cursor to scrub audio in both directions.
- Preferences panel: All the new customization controls, including
routing, color-coding, and keyboard command options, are centralized here.
- Faster Processing: Engine performance is upgraded yet again, ranslating into pure speed and silky smooth program response.
- 24-bit/192 kHz performance: Now available in SpectraLayers Pro 3.
- Surround Support: Up to eight channels of surround sound support.
- Modern hardware support: Including touch, trackpad, pen, retina/high-DPI displays, and automatic detection when used with convertible laptops.
What is the advantage of using Audio Master Suite 2?
With Audio Master Suite 2, you get the classic Sound Forge audio editing experience as well as the world’s most advanced audio spectrum editing platform, in a single, cost-effective package.
SpectraLayers Pro 3
SpectraLayers™ Pro 3 is the new standard in high-performance spectral editing applications. Fresh new features on every panel of its reworked interface take this edition to an entirely new level. Color-coded layers for better organization and visualization, new selection tool options for increased precision, and an easy copy and paste editing workfl ow are supported under the hood by core performance enhancements that make the editing process lightning fast and smooth as silk. The complete package adds up to a new paradigm, with huge breakthroughs in speed, feel, and accuracy. There’s never been a better time to go spectral—immerse yourself in SpectraLayers Pro 3 for a dazzling audio editing experience that will open new horizons on every launch.
Sound Forge Pro 11
Sound Forge™ Pro is the application of choice for a generation of producers who demand a rock-solid platform for recording, editing, processing, and rendering top-notch audio master files. Our classic audio editor makes even the most sophisticated audio production moves easier, now with modeless recording and plug-in processing environments that will keep your attention focused on getting great takes. The extensive roster of signal and effects processing plug-ins includes fresh repair and restore tools from iZotope®, as well as the complete iZotope Nectar® Elements voice processing plug-in, a US $129 value. There’s more: metering for the new critical standards,input bus effects, an ingenious navigable waveform overview option, and enhanced event mode fl exibility. From major conveniences to critical necessities, the new features in Sound Forge Pro 11 make it an even more compelling one-stop solution for capturing and delivering master-quality audio.
Sound Forge Pro 11 is wired for seamless interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 3. Pass audio data between them and experience the thrill of working freely across the world’s premiere waveform and spectral editing applications—a truly mind-bending experience.
The Professional Choice
- Audio mastering engineers
- Sound designers
- Compact Disc gold master producers
- Audio-for-video producers
- Forensics specialists
- Audio archivists
- Audio restoration specialists
- All professionals who record, edit, and process audio content
SpectraLayers Pro 3
- Microsoft® Windows Vista®, 7, 8 or 8.1
operating system (64-bit)
- Intel/AMD dual core processor (quad core
- OpenGL 3.0 compatible graphics card
- 1280x720 display resolution
- Windows compatible audio hardware
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GB of free hard disk space (for temporary fi les)
Sound Forge Pro 11
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® (Service Pack 2 or
later), Windows 7, or Windows 8
- 1 GHz processor
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program
- 512 MB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD
- Supported CD-Recordable drive (for CD
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (included on
- Sound Forge Pro 11
- SpectraLayers Pro 3
- CD Architect 5.2
- Nectar Elements powered by iZotope
- Mastering and Repair Suite powered by iZotope