- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI® or Intel® GPU with at least 512 MB of memory (1 GB recommended for 4K and GPU-accelerated video processing)
1 GB recommended for 4K — required for Smart Zoom/Smart Scale/Smart adaptive deinterlacing, and GPU-accelerated video processing.
For hardware rendering (NVEnc):
- GeForce 600 series onwards (6xx, 7xx, 9xx, 10xx)
- Quadro Kxxx, Mxxx and Pxxx
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU and Catalyst driver 11.7 or later with a Radeon HD 57xx or higher GPU. If using a FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.85 or later is required.
Intel Skylake or newer processor required for QSV accelerated 8-bit HEVC/AVC decoding and encoding, Intel KabyLake or newer processor required for QSV accelerated 10-bit HEVC encoding and decoding.
AAC, AA3, AVI, BMP, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, HEVC, ProRes, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, LPEC, MP3, OGG, PCA, W64, WAV, WMA, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WDP, WMPhoto, DDS, DPX, EX, AAF, Premiere/After Effects (*.prproj), Final Cut Pro 7/ DaVinci Resolve (*.xml), Final Cut Pro X (*.fcpxml), EDL Text File (*.txt), Broadcast Wave Format, DVD Camcorder Disc, Closed Captioning
AAC, AA3, AVI, BMP, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, HEVC, ProRes, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, LPEC, MP3, OGG, PCA, W64, WAV, WMA, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WDP, WMPhoto, DDS, DPX, EXR, VEGAS Project Archive (*.veg), Pro Tools AAF File (*.aaf), Media Composer AAF File (*.aaf), Premiere/After Effects (*.prproj), Final Cut Pro 7/DaVinci Resolve (*.xml), Final Cut Pro X (*.fcpxml), EDL Text File (*.txt), XDCAM Disc
VEGAS DVD Architect
Supported DVD recordable drives
VEGAS DVD Architect software has been tested with a wide range of drives and should work with most DVD and BD recordable drives.
To test DVD burning with your system, you can download the VEGAS DVD Architect demo and the sample project for burning. This is available on the download page. From the File menu, choose Make DVD, click the Burn button, and browse to the prepared project folder.
|DVD-R DL (aka DVD-R9)||8.5 GB||Dual Layer DVD-R|
|DVD-R||4.7 GB||Highly compatible with drives and standalone players|
|DVD-RW||4.7 GB||Rewritable DVD-R|
|DVD+R||4.7 GB||Philips, Sony, HP, Dell, Ricoh, Yamaha|
|DVD+R DL (aka DVD+R9)||8.5 GB||Dual Layer DVD+R|
|DWD-RW||4.7 GB||Rewritable DVD+R (Writable ~1,000 times)|
|BD-R||25 & 50 GB||Write-once recordable media|
|BD-RE||25 & 50 GB||Rewritable media|