- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
VEGAS Pro 14 Edit provides powerful functionality and advanced features for topend professional video and film productions. Intuitive workflow enables you to quickly master advanced techniques so you can focus on creativity. Edit HEVC and ProRes files natively for modern workflows. Prepare HD footage for use in 4K projects with Smart OpenFX video plugins. Create stunning video sequences with sophisticated compositing tools, and edit your sound with unrivaled audio features. Deliver it all in whatever format clients need. Its unique approach to video editing enables Vegas Pro Core to deliver ultra efficient cutting, powerful design and enhancement, and fast, accurate delivery.
- Smart tools for upscaling footage to 4K and Ultra
- High Definition
- HEVC file support
- Native ProRes file support
- Clip speed change up to 40x
- Trimmer window hover scrub technology
- New hardware support
- High DPI support
- High Frame Rate (HFR) support
Academic & Non-Profit Pricing Eligibility
Qualified customers can receive special academic pricing on our software products. To receive special pricing, you must be a qualified student, faculty member, staff member, or an accredited institution. You will need to provide proof of your academic status.
Eligible Persons and Institutions:
- Primary and secondary school students — must be enrolled at accredited public or private primary or secondary school that offers full time instruction.
- University and college students — must be enrolled at an accredited college or university including vocational schools, community colleges, or junior colleges that grant higher education degrees.
- School faculty and staff — teachers, staff and people employed by accredited primary or secondary schools, public or private universities and colleges, school district and board of education personnel.
- Homeschooled students and homeschool teachers.
- Non-Profit Organizations:Available to organization (not individuals).
What type of identification is required?
Acceptable forms of ID include:
- Dated Student ID card
- Dated Faculty ID card
- Dated Staff ID card
- Purchase order from non-profit organization indicating 501c status
Note: For K-12, a letter from the school on their letterhead is also required.
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI® or Intel® GPU with at least 512 MB of memory (1 GB recommended for 4K and GPU-accelerated video processing)
1 GB recommended for 4K — required for Smart Zoom/Smart Scale/Smart adaptive deinterlacing, and GPU-accelerated video processing.
For hardware rendering (NVEnc):
- GeForce 600 series onwards (6xx, 7xx, 9xx, 10xx)
- Quadro Kxxx, Mxxx and Pxxx
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU and Catalyst driver 11.7 or later with a Radeon HD 57xx or higher GPU. If using a FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.85 or later is required.
Intel Skylake or newer processor required for QSV accelerated 8-bit HEVC/AVC decoding and encoding, Intel KabyLake or newer processor required for QSV accelerated 10-bit HEVC encoding and decoding.
AAC, AA3, AVI, BMP, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, HEVC, ProRes, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, LPEC, MP3, OGG, PCA, W64, WAV, WMA, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WDP, WMPhoto, DDS, DPX, EX, AAF, Premiere/After Effects (*.prproj), Final Cut Pro 7/ DaVinci Resolve (*.xml), Final Cut Pro X (*.fcpxml), EDL Text File (*.txt), Broadcast Wave Format, DVD Camcorder Disc, Closed Captioning
AAC, AA3, AVI, BMP, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, HEVC, ProRes, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, LPEC, MP3, OGG, PCA, W64, WAV, WMA, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WDP, WMPhoto, DDS, DPX, EXR, VEGAS Project Archive (*.veg), Pro Tools AAF File (*.aaf), Media Composer AAF File (*.aaf), Premiere/After Effects (*.prproj), Final Cut Pro 7/DaVinci Resolve (*.xml), Final Cut Pro X (*.fcpxml), EDL Text File (*.txt), XDCAM Disc
VEGAS DVD Architect
Supported DVD recordable drives
VEGAS DVD Architect software has been tested with a wide range of drives and should work with most DVD and BD recordable drives.
To test DVD burning with your system, you can download the VEGAS DVD Architect demo and the sample project for burning. This is available on the download page. From the File menu, choose Make DVD, click the Burn button, and browse to the prepared project folder.
|DVD-R DL (aka DVD-R9)||8.5 GB||Dual Layer DVD-R|
|DVD-R||4.7 GB||Highly compatible with drives and standalone players|
|DVD-RW||4.7 GB||Rewritable DVD-R|
|DVD+R||4.7 GB||Philips, Sony, HP, Dell, Ricoh, Yamaha|
|DVD+R DL (aka DVD+R9)||8.5 GB||Dual Layer DVD+R|
|DWD-RW||4.7 GB||Rewritable DVD+R (Writable ~1,000 times)|
|BD-R||25 & 50 GB||Write-once recordable media|
|BD-RE||25 & 50 GB||Rewritable media|
- Automatic Crossfades
- On-Preview-Window Controls
- Instant Freeze Frame
- Expanded edit mode
- Expanded edit mode
- Velocity Envelopes
- Time Stretch / Compress
- Shuffle Editing
WORKFLOW AND UI FEATURES
- Enhanced Timeline clip events
- Streamlined track headers
- "Hamburger" menu system
- Logical docking window controls
- Adjustable UI appearance
VIDEO EFFECTS AND COMPOSITING
- Masking tools
- ACES 1.0 support
- FX masking
- Color match
- Compositing modes
- Auto White Balance
- LUT (Look Up Table) Support
CREATE PROJECTS IN 3D AS EASILY AS IN 2D
- Stereoscopic 3D adjustments
- Powerful monitoring solutions
- True stereoscopic 3D camera for 3D track motion compositing
- Integrated 3D adjustments
- Add depth to 2D elements
- Auto correct footage
MEDIA MANAGEMENT AND PERFORMANCE
- Flexible project interchange
- Intelligent arrangement
- 4K support
- Hardware acceleration
- Optimized workflow
- Easy capturing
MULTI-FORMAT NATIVE EDITING
- HEVC/ProRes/XAVC Support
- Capture to MXF from SD/HD-SDI devices
- Support for RAW photo files
- Streaming support for AVC/MP4 encoder
- Smart Proxy workflow
- Proxy-first workflow
- Project archiving
- Comprehensive S-Log workflow
- Complete multitrack audio environment
- Surround sound encoding and decoding
- Extensive audio effects
- High-resolution audio support
- Broadcast Wave format support
- Audio event FX
- Input buses
- Loudness meters
- Multithreaded audio engine
- Envelope automation recording
- OpenFX architecture
- Robust video plug-in architecture
- Picture-in-Picture OFX plug-in
- Crop OFX Plug-in
- LUT OFX plug-in
Included in Vegas Pro 15 or Higher
- NewBlueFX Filters 5 Ultimate
- A collection of video enhancement filters and effects including:
- ColorFast 2
- HitFilm Movie Essentials
DVD AND BLU-RAY DISC AUTHORING
- Professional DVD layout and design
- Easy DVD preview
- Animated Titles
- 36 HD menu templates
- Buttons on video
- DVD scripting
- Comprehensive audio and video support
- Keyframes and transformation
- Create chapter markers and subtitles in VEGAS DVD Architect
Included in Vegas Pro 15 Suite
- Boris FX Sapphire Render Unit
Give your projects an extra special punch with stunning textures, gradients, cloud, sky, and lighting effects from one of the industry's premiere developers of plug-in tools.
- NewBlueFX Titler Pro 5
Create elegant titles or dynamic 3D motion graphics in seconds with over 200 built-in templates.