- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Media 100 Suite
*Please Note: Media 100 is not supported in Mac OSX Yosemite (10.10)*
Media 100 Suite is fast, full-featured video editing software for Mac OS X. Featuring an easy-to-use, responsive interface and broad support for 4K, 2K, HD, and SD standards, Media 100 Suite delivers broadcast-quality output for tape and file-based workflows.
Integration with Adobe After Effects and Apple Final Cut Studio enables you to share projects among After Effects, Color, and Final Cut Pro. You can export projects to Final Cut Pro for further editing and revisions, import Final Cut Pro sequences into Media 100 Suite, or export a Media 100 Suite sequence to Color for advanced color grading.
Media 100 Suite supports optional video I/O interfaces from AJA, Blackmagic Design, Matrox, and RED and provides AVCHD, AVC-Intra, FireWire, Panasonic P2, and Sony XDCAM acquisition interfaces.
Boris RED is included for integrated 3D compositing, titling and effects.
Broad Support for 4K, 2K, HD, and SD Standards
- Support for dozens of video standards in SD, HD, 2K, and 4K resolutions at rates from 23.98 to 60 FPS.
- All-On-One Mastering: capture and conform SD and HD resolutions.
- Real-time, broadcast quality HD to HD, HD to SD, and SD to HD format conversion with simultaneous HD and SD output for program out and monitoring.
- Real-time aspect ratio conversion (for preview, or when format converting on I/O).
Simply Compatible, High Performance
- Native codec QuickTime support including DVCProHD, ProRes, REDCODE, and more. Mix supported codecs in one timeline without conversion or rendering.
- Work with native 2K and 4K REDCODE (R3D) media in real-time without transcoding. A smooth and simple workflow for shops that shoot in 4K and deliver in HD.
- RED Rocket accelerated rendering for REDCODE media.
- Mix video clips of different standards in one timeline with automatic scaling and frame aspect correction.
- Integrated HDV, Panasonic P2 acquisition, DV I/O, HDMI I/O, SDI I/O.
- Support for all legacy Media 100 timelines, bins and programs.
Multiple Tracks, Powerful Effects
- Resize, zoom, rotate, and reposition any image with the new motion editor.
- Integrated clip effects using Boris RED preset filters.
- Multiple video tracks (up to 99) with real-time timeline opacity controls.
- Full motion alpha channel support with real-time performance.
- Multi-channel audio acquire. Real-time audio effects with audio dynamics, reverb, and EQ.
- Intuitive color correction and keyer with real-time performance.
What's New in Media 100 Suite Version 2
- 4K and 2K Video Support
- Media 100 Suite Version 2 supports 4K and 2K video in 16:9 and 2:1 frame aspect ratios and at frame rates from 23.98 to 59.94 frames per second.
- REDCODE (R3D) Codec Support
- Boris RED 5 adds support for Adobe CS5.x and Sony Vegas Pro 10 under 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- Pixel Accurate Option
- Media 100 Suite's Catch Frame window now includes a Pixel Accurate option that allows you to examine any image, even 4K video, at full size on a Mac monitor. The Pixel Accurate view can be used in conjunction with the "DeBayer" Quality setting to obtain the best combination of speed and quality when rendering R3D media.
- RED ROCKET Board Support
- Media 100 Suite Version 2 supports the optional RED ROCKET board for accelerated rendering of R3D media.
- Metadata Editing
- Media 100 Suite Version 2 includes a new Metadata window that can manipulate metadata settings for R3D media, including color space, ISO speed, and color temperature.
- Mixed Standards
- Video clips of any standard, size, and frame rate can be dropped into any program with automatic scaling and frame aspect correction.
- Revamped Motion Editor
- The revamped Motion Editor lets you resize, zoom, rotate, and reposition a selected area of a source clip for Pan and Scan and DVE effects.
- New ColorFX Window
- The new ColorFX window allows seamless access to all ColorFX options in a single window for a smoother, faster workflow.
- Boris RED Version 5
- The new Boris RED 5 release adds 60+ filters and provides a score of user interface and workflow enhancements including ergonomic panels and a curve editor.
- Faster Boris RED Rendering
- Boris RED effects in Media 100 Suite Version 2 render up to 150% faster compared to the previous version of Media 100 Suite.
- Other Enhancements
- Other enhancements include improved media search capabilities and enhanced color fidelity when importing QuickTime video from other sources