- What's Included
- Demo Videos
1U Rack Mountable Thunderbolt Bridge for SAS LTO Tape Libraries
- 1U rack mountable Thunderbolt bridge connects tape libraries to Thunderbolt enabled computers
- Supports tape libraries with native SAS interface
- Supports tape libraries with up to four LTO6 or LTO7 tape drives
- Compatible with the leading tape library software
- Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports
- Thunderbolt certified by Apple & Intel
- macOS and Windows compatible
The simple solution to connect LTO tape libraries to computers with a Thunderbolt port.
mBridge from mLogic seamlessly connects LTO tape libraries with native SAS interface to computer systems with Thunderbolt ports.
Simply connect your LTO tape library to mBridge's SAS port(s)* and connect mBridge to your Mac or PC using the included Thunderbolt cable.
Plays nice with the leading tape libraries.
mBridge is compatible with tape library systems from:
mBridge is compatible with industry leading tape library software including:
|Tape Library Support||Libraries with native SAS interface|
|Host Interface||Thunderbolt 2|
|System Requirements||Mac or Windows PC with Thunderbolt port
For systems with Thunderbolt 3, an adapter is required:
Mac Adapter | PC Adapter
Compatible tape library software
*SAS cable required (sold separately)
|Size||19 x 16.5 x 1.75"/ 48.3 x 41.9 x 4.45 cm|
|Weight||11 lb / 5 kg|
|What's in the Box?||mBridge 1U enclosure
1 meter Thunderbolt cable
AC power cord
- 1U rack mountable mBridge with dual Thunderbolt ports
- 1m Thunderbolt cable
- AC Power cord
SAS cable required (sold separately)