- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
mRack LTO revolutionizes LTO, empowering users to easily connect LTO-6 technology to portable, desktop and all-in-one computers that feature Thunderbolt connectivity.
- 1U rack mountable enclosure with single or dual LTO-6 tape drives
- Free mTape Utility supports LTFS for drag and drop functionality
- 2.5 TB native storage capacity per tape cartridge
- Reads and writes to both LTO 5 & 6 tapes, reads LTO 4 tapes
- Compatible with industry leading backup and archiving software
- Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports enables daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
- Dual drive version enables writing to two LTO-6 drives simultaneously*
- Mac OSX and Windows compatible
- Ships complete with Fujifilm LT0-6 cartridges, Fujifilm Universal Cleaning Cartridge and Thunderbolt cable
LTO tape offers a shelf-life of 30+ years and a reliability level that exceeds what is achievable with spinning disk and solid state drive technology. mRack is the ultimate archiving solution to safeguard important digital media for the long term. And LTO tape is not only more reliable than disk, but much more cost effective.
Hello LTFS. Drag. Drop.
mRack LTO supports the Linear Tape File System (LTFS). With LTFS, mTape mounts just like a hard disk with drag and drop functionality.
- 2x Thunderbolt 2 ports
- Single or Dual IBM LTO-6, LTFS Compatible
- Mac or Windows PC with Thunderbolt port. For systems with Thunderbolt 3, an adapter is required:
- Mac Adapter | PC Adapter
- Compatible backup/archive software
- 19 x 16.5 x 1.75"/ 48.3 x 41.9 x 4.45 cm
- mRack LTO - 16 lb / 7.25 kg
- mRack LTO Dual - 19 lb / 8.6 kg
- Extend Warranty to 3-years
What's in the Box?
- mRack with single or dual LTO-6 drive(s)
- Fujifilm LTO-6 tape cartridge(s)
- Fujifilm Universal Cleaning cartridge
- 1 meter Thunderbolt cable