& Tech Support.
Unfortunately this product has been discontinued but I'm sure we have a new and better option. Search above or contact us via email or chat.
Videoguys Part # (SKU):
The PCI-424 card included with 2408mk3 core systems is fully compatible with legacy MOTU interfaces originally designed for the PCI-324 card. Connect any MOTU PCI interface, including the 2408, 2408mkII, 1296, 1224, 24i, and 308. Mix and match new and legacy interfaces as you please.
- 8 analog inputs/outputs with 24-bit, 96kHz converters on balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- 108dB S/N ratio (A-weighted)
- 24 channels of ADAT optical input/output
- 24 channels of TDIF (Tascam digital) input/output
- 2 channels of S/PDIF in and 4 channels out
- 16, 20 and 24-bit recording at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz
- ADAT sync input on PCI-424 card
- Word clock in and out
- Includes cross-platform PCIX-424 or PCIe-424 card
- Chassis dimensions, excluding rack ears and front and back panel knobs and connectors: 19 ? 7 ? 1.75 inches (48.26 ? 17.78 ? 4.45 cm). Knobs and connectors extend up to 0.5 inch (1.27 cm) from front and back panels, adding 1 inch (2.54 cm) to depth. With rack ears attached, fits standard 19 inch (48.26 cm) rack at 1U high.