- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
mRack LTO-6 with Dual tape drives
mRack LTO revolutionizes LTO, empowering users to easily connect LTO-6 technology to portable, desktop and all-in-one computers that feature Thunderbolt connectivity.
- 1U rack mountable enclosure with dual LTO-6 tape drives
- Free mTape Utility supports LTFS for drag and drop functionality
- 2.5 TB native storage capacity per tape cartridge
- Reads and writes to both LTO 5 & 6 tapes, reads LTO 4 tapes
- Compatible with industry leading backup and archiving software
- Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports enables daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
- Dual drive version enables writing to two LTO-6 drives simultaneously*
- Mac OSX and Windows compatible
- Ships complete with Fujifilm LT0-6 cartridges, Fujifilm Universal Cleaning Cartridge and Thunderbolt cable
YoYottaID LTFS Archiving Software
Track assets from production to post. YoYottaID LTFS creates archives to LTO-6 tapes with mTape or mRack. YoYottaID names, formats, mounts and repairs tape archives. YoYottaID remembers the contents of every tape created so later on you can search to find the location of shots. YoYottaID LTFS also enables simultaneous archiving to two LTO-6 tapes for the ultimate in data security.
The software takes advantage of the Linear File Transfer System (LTFS) developed by IBM. LTFS mounts a tape as a volume (hard disk) within OSX. This makes it possible to write and read from the tape as if it were a disk without proprietary software or formatting. All copies are verified using MD5 checksum integrity algorithms.