NewBlue Filters 5 Ultimate presents over 250 presets in 26 video effects to instantly enhance video through an array of distinctive looks. Find the exact color balance with ColorFast 2’s streamlined grading workflow, then shape the mood with a full suite of stylish aesthetics from Film Color 2 and Old TV to Tilt Shift and Dream Glow.
Filters 5 Ultimate includes
ColorFast 2 streamlines both color correction and color grading in one simple workflow.
Filters 5 Recreate
NewBlue Filters 5 Recreate delivers 9 video filters that quickly enhance footage color, create vignettes and diffuse light. Now includes two new plugins, Film Grain and Film Color 2. Give your film an authentic, classic look using Film Grain or use the versatile Film Color 2 to create a unique mood.
Filters 5 Recolor
NewBlue Filters 5 Recolor delivers 8 versatile video filters, including the new Selective Hue and enhanced Tint, that quickly replace color, apply gradient tints and correct
Filters 5 Refocus
NewBlue Filters 5 Refocus delivers 8 filtering tools, including the all-new Light Leak and enhanced Dream Glow, that generate beautiful glows of light, focus the audience’s attention, create surreal scenes and more.
NewBlueFX added four completely new plugins and four feature enhancements that build on the existing suite of color correcting plugins, film looks and more.
- Film Grain - Add film grain for an authentic, classic look. Control size, strength, and more.
- Film Color 2 - Modify the color characteristics and lighting to reproduce a particular film look with updated controls and film grain.
- Selective Hue - Shift the color hue of a specific part of your picture.
- Light Leak - Create and control your own light leaks for just the right look.
- Dream Glow - Apply a dreamy glow with a color cast to create deep atmosphere.
- Diffusion – Add ethereal glows and adjust blend modes for unique looks.
- Duochrome – Remake an image into 2-tone art while leveraging new blend modes.
- Tint – Add in color tint across your image, enhanced with flexible blend modes.