- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Titler Pro 5 is the standard for fast titling. It’s easy-to-use, and delivers results beyond what’s possible with your editor’s built-in titling application.
Through its familiar drag-n-drop workflow and intuitive controls, Titler Pro 5 makes it easy to get started and quickly master. Create a stunning title in seconds by applying one of the over 100 animated templates, then customize the text, colors and more for a powerful result.
And when you’ve got more titles in a project than you know what to do with, rely on Titler Pro 5’s multi-title management system to help you quickly apply changes to multiple titles in an instant or dive deep into a particular design.
Titler Pro 5 takes the guesswork out of creating powerful, animated and multi-dimensional titles, allowing you to focus on what’s important – editing your story.
- Easy to Learn
- Fast Title Creation
- Flexible workspace
- Built-in Animation Presets
- Rich template driven workflow
- Adaptive Duration Management
- Full customization
- 2D & 3D Vector Text
- Multi-title Management
- Shape and Text Extrusion
- EPS & PSD File Support
- OpenFX Support
- Custom Lighting
- Resolution Independent
What's New in Titler Pro 5
- Still Mode: Speed up your workflow by removing the need for timely caching on your simple titles
- Multi Title Management: Quickly between titles to edit text, colors or the entire design without ever leaving the Title Designer interface. Plus when designs are shared, you can update multiple titles at once.
- Flexible Workspaces: Maximize your efficiency with tear-away panels and adjustable workspaces.
- Reworked Control Organization: Access your library, title list, attributes panel all from within the reconfigured title designer.
- New Animation Presets: Easily create complex motion graphics with over 10 new animation presets
- Overhauled Handle Edit/Transform Modes: Achieve greater ease over your text editing, scaling, positioning, layout, and more.
- Revamped Timeline Object Control: Get more precise editing and keyframing within your design timeline.
- Range Select and Lasso: Leverage the new lasso control to attain even more efficiency with enhanced options for a variety of multi-selection tasks.
- Smart Library: View only what you need in the library depending on your selection.
- Bevel preset thumbnails: Visual bevel preset options
- Revamped menu structure: Easily find what you need through a reorganized menu structure.
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 250 MB hard-disk space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
- 512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
- Supports 64-bit video editing applications only
Video Editing Host Compability
- Adobe After Effects 5.5+
- Adobe Premiere CS6/6.5, CC
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
- Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
- Grass Valley EDIUS 7 & 8
- HitFilm Pro 3+
- Sony Vegas Pro 10+ (64-bit OpenX)
- Titler Standalone Host