- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Acquire and deliver video to the network in full HD, with NDI® output via the latest version of NDI®|HX and native support for resolutions up to 1080p at 60 frames per second.
Using the latest high efficiency version of NDI to deliver high-quality video across selective bandwidth networks with low-latency and greater flexibility. Optionally acquire and deliver video into conventional workflows with support for 3G-SDI and HDMI hardware output.
Power over Ethernet
Streamline installation and reduce cabling complexity, optionally eliminating the need for a separate power supply connection with support for Power over Ethernet via POE+ (802.3at).
Easily identify your NDIHX-PTZ2 Camera on the network with the ability to apply custom device and channel names. NDI offers auto-discovery; all connected NDI devices are able to find each other automatically without the need to enter IP addresses and port information.
Connect, capture, and control with a single network cable. No need for extra connections, cables, and messy setups.
- Compatible with NDI version 4.5.3.
- 3G-SDI and HDMI Output
- Integrated and automatic tally support via NDI® Program and Preview
- Web-based user interface or NewTek NDI® Studio Monitor.
- Remote Control & Monitoring
- Remote capture & recording via NewTek NDI® Studio Monitor
- Multicast Mode
- Video Settings exposure, focus, iris, shutter speed, white balance, wide dynamic range, and more
- High-quality audio, mic and line level audio input
- Audio volume control.
- NDI® Virtual Input
- Free Firmware Updates
- Power over Ethernet via POE+ (802.3at) or included DC 12V 1A external supply
- Mounting bracket for ceiling installation included
- Compatible with professional and prosumer production solutions including NewTek live production systems and third-party video switchers, as well as software-based video tools like Livestream Studio, OBS, Streamstar SW, Telestream Gameshow and Wirecast, VidBlaster, vMix, XSplit, and all other NDI®-compatible products (NDI® version 2.0 or higher)
- Compatible with popular desktop video applications via NDI® webcam input including Google Hangouts, Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting, Skype, Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom, and more.
Video / Audio Output: NDI®|HX
Video Formats: 1080p: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25 - 1080i: 60, 59.94, 50 - 720p: 60, 59.94, 50
Zoom: 20x Optical
Shutter Speed: 1/1 to 1/10,000 sec
Panning Angle: -170° to +170°
Panning Speed: Max 100°/sec
Tilting Angle: 30° to +90°
Tilting Speed: Max 100°/sec
Audio Input: 3.5mm stereo audio input (line)
Tally: Tally support via NDI® HX
User Interface: Web based or NewTek NDI® Studio Monitor application for remote configuration, control, and monitoring
Control: NDI®|HX, RS-232
Networking: 10/100 Mb Ethernet
Horizontal Viewing Angle: Approx. (Wide) 56°
Aperture: F1.6 ~ F3.8
Focal Length: 5.33~110mm±5%
Min. Object Distance: 1.5m (Wide/Tele)
Video S/N Ratio: > 50dB
Min. Illumination: 1.0 lux (F1.6, 50IRE, 30fps)
Focus System: Auto, Manual
Gain Control: Auto, Manual
White Balance: Auto, Manual
Exposure Control: Auto, Manual
Power: Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3at) or fixed power supply
W/o Hood: 17,4 x 18,55 x 18,61 cm (6.8 x 7.3 x 7.3 in)
With Hood: 17,4 x 18,55 x 21,19 cm (6.8 x 7.3 x 8.3 in)
Weight: 1.82 kg (4.0 lbs)