- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
NOW WITH LEMO INPUT!
The Paralinx Ace wireless video transmission system is the latest addition to the Paralinx family. Featuring realtime, uncompressed, wireless HD video and available with SDI input/output this compact, rugged, lightweight system is the ultimate short-range wireless solution for professional filmmakers.
The Ace will send uncompressed HD video signals up to 1080p60 with zero-latency up to a maximum range of 300ft/100m. Each transmitter can multicast to up to 4 receivers and receivers can be paired by the user via an onscreen-display. The rugged aluminum and ABS plastic enclosures are lightweight and feature threaded inserts for attaching an onboard battery plate (LP-E6, NP-F, BP-U) or mounting brackets.
- Zero-latency (less than 1ms)
- - Range: Up to 300ft/100m
- - Signal Quality: Uncompressed, up to 1080p/60
- - Input/Output: SDI
- - Power: 7-17v barrel input
- Weight (SDI): 146g (Tx), 160g (Rx)
- - Enclosure Dimensions (HDMI or SDI):
- Tx: 2.6in x 4.7in x 0.6in (6.7cm x 11.9cm x 1.5cm)
- Rx: 3.4in x 4.5in x 0.6in (8.6cm x 11.5cm x 1.5cm)
1 AC adapter with international plugs (US, UK, Euro) for receiver
1 PTap to right-angle barrel power cable (18in/45cm) for transmitter
1 PTap to right-angle barrel power cable (18in/45cm) for 2nd receiver (if purchasing a 1:2 system)
1 BNC cable (18in/45cm) or HDMI cable (18in/45cm) depending on transmitter input
1 Mini-USB to USB firmware cable (18in/45cm):