- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The Paralinx Tomahawk HDMI Transmitter is a revolutionary HD Video Transmission system offering Real-Time Wireless HD with unprecedented range for your Television, Film, Broadcast, Industrial or UAV/UAS application.
The Paralinx Tomahawk HDMI Transmitter, when paired with a Paralinx Tomahawk Receiver, has a range of up to 2000 feet (600m) with default antennas (longer range possible with optional antennas) and still maintains an incredible sub-1ms latency glass-to-glass. The Transmitter features 2-Pin Lemo power connectors capable of a wide 7-17V unregulated input voltage. The Tomahawk HDMI Transmitter features either an HDMI or SDI input (SDI model also has loop-out).
Please note this transmitter will ONLY work with Paralinx Tomahawk receivers (not Arrow-X, Arrow, or Arrow Plus).
Much like the popular Paralinx Arrow and Arrow Plus, the Tomahawk transmits Full-HD video (up to 1080p/60 4:2:2) with less than 1 millisecond delay and is capable of handling up to 4 simultaneous receivers. The transmitter weighs approximately 6.0oz/170g (without antennas).
Tomahawk HDMI Transmitter Features:
- Lightweight Minimalist design for Handheld, Steadicam, Gimbal, and UAV Payload
- Transmitter features HDMI input
- Rugged machined-aluminum enclosure
- Ultra long-range transmission - Up to 2,000 feet (600 meters) *
- REAL-TIME viewing - Less than 1 millisecond latency
- Uncompressed full-HD video signal allow critically accurate monitoring
- Multicast capable
- 128 bit AES Encryption - Secure transmission
- Operates on 5gHz frequency band
- Conforms to major technical and environmental standards including FCC, CE, MIC (TELEC) and RoHS Specifications
- * Range may vary depending on environment and interference
In the box:
- 1 Tomahawk HDMI transmitter
- 2 stock antennas (5dBi)
- 1 18in/45cm BNC Cable
- 1 18in/45cm PTap to Lemo power cable
Dimensions (Tx): 4" x 2.5" x 0.8" (not including antennas)
Dimensions (Tx): 108mm x 67mm x 21mm
Weight (Tx): 6.0oz / 170g (without antennas)